I’m Tempted To Cut But

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Got some Autos couple weeks old. Most say not to Top and this is my second grow.

Been getting on my Son for Trimming so maybe I should see how this works.

oLd1

Im tempted to cut but
Allegedly

Allegedly

Not worth it, you lose too much time imo. You can low stress train autos and get fantastic results without slowing down the plant much.

Buuuut if you just gotta scratch that itch just go ahead and do it. What's the worst that can happen, you get half the weed you would have?

oLd1

oLd1

Not worth it, you lose too much time imo. You can low stress train autos and get fantastic results without slowing down the plant much.

Buuuut if you just gotta scratch that itch just go ahead and do it. What's the worst that can happen, you get half the weed you would have?
I'm really thinking of leaving them be. Just setting here thinking.

STOP THAT!

oLd1

Allegedly

Allegedly

I'm really thinking of leaving them be. Just setting here thinking.

STOP THAT!

oLd1
look into low stress training, if you don't know about it that is. youre basically just bending the plant over and exposing the lower. it creates more tops for you without damaging the plant.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

FWIW, I topped my Grease Monkey plant twice because it was supposed to be a photoperiod plant. It turned out to be an auto, but it's growing nicely. <shrug>

Allegedly

Allegedly

FWIW, I topped my Grease Monkey plant twice because it was supposed to be a photoperiod plant. It turned out to be an auto, but it's growing nicely. <shrug>
i mean, weeds all about fuck around and find out. wanna risk your yield, by all means. its your jars not mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom