I accidentally put my veg plants on a flower light schedule

• Thread starter Dtraderbudz23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dtraderbudz23

I chopped my first crop yesterday. I had another group of plants I've been vegging. I transplanted them into bigger pots so I was going to let them grow for another 2 weeks. However my light timer was on 11/3.. I forgot to switch it to 18/6. Is one day of this going to jack things up? I have already put the timer back to 18/6

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I chopped my first crop yesterday. I had another group of plants I've been vegging. I transplanted them into bigger pots so I was going to let them grow for another 2 weeks. However my light timer was on 11/3.. I forgot to switch it to 18/6. Is one day of this going to jack things up? I have already put the timer back to 18/6
No it'll do f/all do it for 2-3-4 days then you could be fked but 1 day na alls good......why 11/13...bin there done that, don't like it, buds smaller and airier I'm back to 12/12 I may go the other way though with 12:30 / 11:30 for 1 run to see what difference that an extra1/2 hr of light does with less sleep.

freezeland2

freezeland2

No it'll do f/all do it for 2-3-4 days then you could be fked but 1 day na alls good......why 11/13...bin there done that, don't like it, buds smaller and airier I'm back to 12/12 I may go the other way though with 12:30 / 11:30 for 1 run to see what difference that an extra1/2 hr of light does with less sleep.
An observation I made with the grow I just harvested. I vegged it for 6 weeks under 14.5/9.5 and when I flipped to 12/12 they burst in flower. With the short light period of 14.5 they were begging to flower. At one point I was thinking the Bruce Banners were autos. My flowering period seemed to be on the shorter side. I harvested at 9 weeks but they were harvestable almost a week earlier then I did. Don’t know what if anything my light schedule from veg had to do with it.

D

Dtraderbudz23

I do 12/12 until the final 3 weeks. Then switch to 11/3. I try to mimic nature. God created this. Guarantee nobody here can do it better than him so. So that's why I do it.

Top Bottom