I am desprete. Spotting 2 weeks into flower.

• Thread starter tub0rg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tub0rg

tub0rg

Hi, I am growing royal queen on bio bizz all mix and their nute range 2 and half weeks into flower.

temps are around 20c and 40-45% humidity.

they are in 3 gallon pots and get fed around 3 to 4 liters every 3 days or when top inch is dry.

the feed is now 2ml per liter grow 0.5 ml per liter bloom

they also get 0.8 ml cal-mag per liter. my tap water is very soft.

water is ph checked to 6.5 to 6.8

they get 34000 lux of led light at 3000k

They look good from the top
I am desprete spotting 2 weeks into flower

but if you look through a leave against the light they show dark spots clustered around the leave veins. it is only the top fan leaves for now

I am desprete spotting 2 weeks into flower 2

I have removed all leaves that are affected.

they had the same problem during veg but it stopped after removing affected leaves.

I had the same problem in my last grow. the spot will start showing brown spots on top of the leave then the leaves start dying when they get close to harvest.

I have no clue if that is a deficiency or maybe a fungus? I checked the leaves with a microscope there is nothing alive on them.

I am great full for any suggestion....

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I think I'd blast them with something like Nuke Em. It's safe for flowering plants.

I am not aware of any deficiency symptom that only shows up as spots along veins, so it makes me thing you've got some kind of pest.

ArrEll

ArrEll

Hi, I am growing royal queen on bio bizz all mix and their nute range 2 and half weeks into flower.

temps are around 20c and 40-45% humidity.

they are in 3 gallon pots and get fed around 3 to 4 liters every 3 days or when top inch is dry.

the feed is now 2ml per liter grow 0.5 ml per liter bloom

they also get 0.8 ml cal-mag per liter. my tap water is very soft.

water is ph checked to 6.5 to 6.8

they get 34000 lux of led light at 3000k

They look good from the topView attachment 1104809

but if you look through a leave against the light they show dark spots clustered around the leave veins. it is only the top fan leaves for now

View attachment 1104811

I have removed all leaves that are affected.

they had the same problem during veg but it stopped after removing affected leaves.

I had the same problem in my last grow. the spot will start showing brown spots on top of the leave then the leaves start dying when they get close to harvest.

I have no clue if that is a deficiency or maybe a fungus? I checked the leaves with a microscope there is nothing alive on them.

I am great full for any suggestion....
They do look good, otherwise. Do you have a good flow of fresh air over them? Looks like they're inside plastic or something.

tub0rg

tub0rg

I am not US based so I do not think that I can source Nuke Em I have found a recipe for it thou I could try. I have used an usb microscope and I could not find any pests.

that plastic is black and white pvc foil over a frame. I got 105 cfm airflow right out of the building and around 60 cfm into the 1sqm grow space. so the tent is in slight negative pressure.

thank you for any help.

G

Gavin

Which cal mag are u using ?
mid its biobizz I think u use 1 ml for a 0.1 rise in ec so u might need to use a bit more of it
Could be a bit low on calcium ?

G

Gavin

Also 20 degrees is probably a bit cold with led due to lack of ir heat off the lights so leaf temps will probably be 2-3 degrees lower than ambient could u try increase ur temps ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom