I am Growing the wrong seeds

• Thread starter Awoz71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Awoz71

Awoz71

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help me Identify my plants. So after 3 months of tending to my 2 plant grow. I noticed something very off.
I ordered GRANDDADDY PURPLE from a supposed reputable seed bank. About 1 week into flower it didnt Produce any of the traits of GDP but I just figured it was a late bloomer. After 4 weeks I still see no signs. I contacted the seed bank to see what was up along with sending pictures and they told me I was not growing GDP....! They gave me 3 possible strains it could be. I am uploading pics and a video. Can any out there help me figure out what in the hell I am growing.
It smells very citrusy
I am growing the wrong seeds
I am growing the wrong seeds 2

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
My Bloody Skunk Autos from SweetSeeds I'm growing now smells very citrus at the moment, 50 days old from seed today, not sure how much it looks like yours though.

20210317 131545

Philleshphan

Philleshphan

Hi all, wondering if anyone can help me Identify my plants. So after 3 months of tending to my 2 plant grow. I noticed something very off.
I ordered GRANDDADDY PURPLE from a supposed reputable seed bank. About 1 week into flower it didnt Produce any of the traits of GDP but I just figured it was a late bloomer. After 4 weeks I still see no signs. I contacted the seed bank to see what was up along with sending pictures and they told me I was not growing GDP....! They gave me 3 possible strains it could be. I am uploading pics and a video. Can any out there help me figure out what in the hell I am growing.
It smells very citrusy View attachment 1103418View attachment 1103419
View attachment 1103421
That looks like granddaddy purple to me. These are the ones I just harvested.. no purple (some on the tips of leaves). I grew two in a tent and one is still growing in a cabinet. The big long buds give it away for me. I had trouble during flowering keeping the temps down so I believe that contributed to the lack of purple. GDP isn’t always purple. Mine were feminized photoperiod seeds from ILGM. Here’s a few pics from week 8-9 of flowering and a drying pic

6AC5CBFE EFA5 49EF A27F D43914163A16
B4BC46AC FFD5 4C65 8A7B F944CFD28707
5A9D66F8 CB4C 44B4 A956 DC07E907B916
Top Bottom