I am having Issues with this guy getting into my grow

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Hey guys I am having trouble with my Dog getting into my grow and well eating the shit out of the buds. Here you can see him after his latest attack. He gets the munchies and just will not leave you alone until he gets something to eat so I gave him the jar thinking it would mellow him out, wrong he went right back after the buds and I caught him a second time munching away on the plants. Does anyone have an issue like this? @Aqua Man can you suggest a solution?
Dog problems

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey guys I am having trouble with my Dog getting into my grow and well eating the shit out of the buds. Here you can see him after his latest attack. He gets the munchies and just will not leave you alone until he gets something to eat so I gave him the jar thinking it would mellow him out, wrong he went right back after the buds and I caught him a second time munching away on the plants. Does anyone have an issue like this? @Aqua Man can you suggest a solution?View attachment 1128758
Bahaha that dog looks awful familiar... also looks like my mother inlaws peanut butter jar mine stole 🤣🤣🤣

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Baby fence or other household obstructions I had the same problem with cats until I built a stand alone room to put the tents in.

growsince79

growsince79

I wonder if it would even feel it unless its decarbed. My friends cat got into the fudge and it was messed up for a couple days. Myight want to close the door and buy a good pet vacuum.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I wonder if it would even feel it unless its decarbed. My friends cat got into the fudge and it was messed up for a couple days. Myight want to close the door and buy a good pet vacuum.
I think dogs maybe ok but cats definitely not. Don't quote me on that though. Something different about how tgier bodies process it

Madmax

Madmax

Where have i seen this picture 🤔....cute looking dog.im suprised the little fucker isnt out to it haha.my mate made a chocalate cake back in the 80s and put abot a 20mm layer in the middle where the cream normally is and it wasnt decarbed.fucked if i could eat my piece lol...he end up giving it all to his red healer bitch , we came back in a couple hrs and checked on her she was laying on her side and had vomited and she was pretty damn wasted lol..like for a couple days..poor jessie...

Latest posts

Top Bottom