I am in the process of setting up my flowering room 10x10

• Thread starter westhumboldt`
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

westhumboldt`

So I am in the process of building the room. the dimensions are 12length x 12width x 8heigth. I am planning on running 4 1000watt air cooled hoods. I am going to run organic soil first pull. I am thinking 9 plants per light with a total of 36 plants. Having the plants in 7 gallon buckets. About how big should I veg them? I was thinking two feet. I am going to be supplementing co2 into the room too. My questions are how much air is going to have to be moved through the room and what size inlet/outlet fans to handle that space? I am looking to be pulling around 3 oz per plant. So does anyone have any advise on how to achive that? I am open to all help and comments. Thanks

F

Fear

It seems to me you'll have 2-3 to many per light. at 2' you should pull more than 3 oz. a plant. Mine are 8-12" when i switch and some produced an oz. on a sog set up. Hardly anylower branches.
You should use a 12" exhaust and a 10" intake. a couple oscillating fans and vented hoods. Also welcome to the farm.

T

tophmaster

wow fear said that just how i would perfectly. but yeah depends on the strain your growing u might wanna veg a little shorter with that many and depends if your doing any canopy training (LST, supercropping) but sounds like a nice room. the 12 inch blows out like 1100-1200 cfm for most brands i think and the 10' is like 950 or somethin around that

F

Fear

right. they have a 12" $700 vortex that does about 1700cfm or a little more. But for 4k uneccesary unless hoods aren't vented.

W

westhumboldt`

Not to sure on the strain quite yet I have two huge mothers. One Master kush the other panama venus. I am most definatly doing a dominate indica strain first pull, I am going to be topping the plants and keeping the four or five top branches only. Any advise on soil mixture? Thank you everyone for your advise so far.

B

Badmf

Chimin' in, two feet is waay too tall! Lite only penetrates well to Three feet so either LST or start em sooner. Else you'll have large "lolipops" bud at the top and stick and suckers below.

Latest posts

Top Bottom