I am looking for very good led light coming from hps. Its for an 8x8 tent.

• Thread starter kraker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kraker

kraker

Hello woman and guys, i am looking to different led and want to know what you find very good led light that are payable. Shoot me

Reactions: PK1
Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Alright so when i started growing indoor i went and bought the highest watt led i could find, its a 1000w Burple light, which i still use from time to time usually for flower together with my quantums. I thought 1000w should be enough and it is to a point, coming from hps, you will notice led to be better (my opinion). Anyway any thing thats quantum is your best bet. They will be from mid to pricey but you will never go wrong with a quantum board using Samsung led lm301b/h. Thats what you want in your grow

Madmax

Madmax

Hi mate...tell us about your room size and ceiling height .as thats whats needed to determine what size is suitable for your room..

Oh my bad i didnt see 8x8 lol...off to spec savers i go..

Last edited:
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Hi mate...tell us about your room size and ceiling height .as thats whats needed to determine what size is suitable for your room..
subject line says 8x8 tent. LED's are a great way of reducing the cost of electricity and it will provide good yield. There are alot of light manufacturers.
Here are some to look into, spider farmer, budget led, mars hydro. I'd suggest to look for some par reviews or wait and see if anyone has a 8x8 tent and see how their setup is.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

subject line says 8x8 tent. LED's are a great way of reducing the cost of electricity and it will provide good yield. There are alot of light manufacturers.
Here are some to look into, spider farmer, budget led, mars hydro. I'd suggest to look for some par reviews or wait and see if anyone has a 8x8 tent and see how their setup is.
Mars and spider are good for the price

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah i noticed it and changed it before your comment..
I should change my avatar name to mr magoo ha

kraker

kraker

I looked at the spider sf4000 and find it good. But there is also hlg 600r and actual i wanted 4 of this. But in the usa they cost like 700 dollar and in my country ( Europe ) They cost like 1170 dollar.. I want to go a little expensive but not to much :) I gonna look for some par reviews today.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello! I have a spiderfarmer 2000 and I am pleased with it. However, there is one user here called spiderfarmerled or something. This user keeps on recommending/suggesting their products without answering why their product is better than kingbrite f.ex. that comes at third of sf's price.

My suggestion: go on alibaba.com search for kingbrite and enter their store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom