I am new to growing and i need all the support i can get. (Plagron fertilizer "experts" would be helpfull)

• Thread starter Heli0s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Heli0s

Heli0s

Hello.

I already grew 2 batches:
- 1 Plant: White Widdow: yeald 24g
- 3 Plants: Northern Lights Auto: yeald 36g
I am still pretty new to growing and as you already saw, the last 2 batches i grew had a pretty low yeald. i want this to stop.
I am starting a new grow and i always used Plagron fertilizers, because they are the easiest to get around here (Netherlands).
I only still have "green sensation" from Plagron. all my other fertilizers are empty. i wanted to ask you guys before i buy new ones.

So if anyone has some tipps and tricks, i am glad to get them.

Info about my Growbox:
I am new to growing and i need all the support i can get  plagron fertilizer experts would be  3

I am new to growing and i need all the support i can get  plagron fertilizer experts would be
I am new to growing and i need all the support i can get  plagron fertilizer experts would be  2

as you see it is pretty much all self made. i am planning on buying a propper one when i have the money for it.

- I also have a 600w LED grow light.
- I recently ordered:
- a Fan for air circulation
- a PH meter
- and a Temperature and Humidity meter.
- (I am planning on buying a De- or humidifier too depending on what the average humidity level in my grow-box is)

chemistry

chemistry

Can't help on your brand of fertiliser. I would look for some thing more common to the market, that way more people will be able to help you out if you get stuck. My personal choice is the Canna range, good stable nuits. 👍

NoviceFarmerr

NoviceFarmerr

Im pretty sure The lumber alone used to make this would have cost more than a grow tent. I made the same mistake myself starting out, thinking I could make a grow box for less than €30 and it ended up costing closer to €130 by the time it was finished.

You can easily buy one for $50-$100. You might have been better to line the inside with aluminium foil, or mylar wrap which you can buy in camping store for like a dollar, it's used as a disposable blanket to keep you warm in emergencies.

Heli0s

Heli0s

Im pretty sure The lumber alone used to make this would have cost more than a grow tent. I made the same mistake myself starting out, thinking I could make a grow box for less than €30 and it ended up costing closer to €130 by the time it was finished.

You can easily buy one for $50-$100. You might have been better to line the inside with aluminium foil, or mylar wrap which you can buy in camping store for like a dollar, it's used as a disposable blanket to keep you warm in emergencies.

I actually cost me like 30€ to build everything. i got the wood for free and the most expensive thing was the ventilator and coal filter
BUt thx for the advise

Heli0s

Heli0s

Can't help on your brand of fertiliser. I would look for some thing more common to the market, that way more people will be able to help you out if you get stuck. My personal choice is the Canna range, good stable nuits. 👍

Thx i will have a look

Heli0s

Heli0s

do you mean this brand?

If yess could you make a list of different fertilizers/additives to buy?

chemistry

chemistry

It depends on what method of growing your going into, hydro, coco, soil. Make your choice, place your order. Read all the bumf from there site and you can't go wrong. Err on caution when it comes to dosing. 👍

Dr.B

Dr.B

I'd put a fire extinguisher near that structure when it goes into use.

Heli0s

Heli0s

I'd put a fire extinguisher near that structure when it goes into use.

hahaha thx for the advice but i have been using it for nearly a year now and i naver had an issue with overheating ;D

Top Bottom