I Broke the bench on week 2

• Thread starter Luckyguy69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Luckyguy69

Hey guys im on day 21 and trying to lst and i broken the main bench by accident, i try to tape it with electric tape but i dont know if its gonna work or not…
Do u think i should keep fighting for it or just give up?
Man this is the worse feeling. Everytime i try to grow, i end up having some problems.

I broke the bench on week 2
I broke the bench on week 2 2
L

Luckyguy69

Possibly it could heal, but growth will be stunted for one or two weeks, it all depends how it's broken.
Dont u think if i add more soil and cover the damage would help better than just taping since it been broken from the bottom part?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

The only issue is the tape you used. It doesn’t breathe. Don’t mess with it now but try to get it off sooner than later.
not yet but try to break the adhesive properties on the insulation tape with water over time instead off attempting to cut it off and causing further damage

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would be surprised if that heals but if it does just cut a slice in the tape and let the plant peel it off itself as it grows.
Bad spot for a break with that age of plant.

L

Luckyguy69

I would be surprised if that heals but if it does just cut a slice in the tape and let the plant peel it off itself as it grows.
Bad spot for a break with that age of plant.
Hey you know what? I put more soil like full, and then it seems like growing with no problem so far, all im worry is should i lst after 10 days? Or i should just let it grow..
btw its auto

Ponky

Ponky

Hey you know what? I put more soil like full, and then it seems like growing with no problem so far, all im worry is should i lst after 10 days? Or i should just let it grow..
btw its auto
Just leave it. The less is more approach is important. Just wait for it to be healed. Carefully remove the tape after. Make sure you water properly for strong roots. And it should recover if hasn't already dried out and died from the break.

Top Bottom