I Burnt Out Two Meanwell Drivers!

• Thread starter Planter01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planter01

Planter01

This has been the grow from HELL and it's not going to stop until I chop.
It's just more bad luck that I trashed two of three Meanwell drivers. I couldn't figure out what happened until I saw some sparks when I closed the garage door. The door had worn thru the Romex. Funny thing is that the breakers never tripped. I had 10 plants under 900 watts of 3590 LEDs and now I have them jammed under 300 watts.
I'm including a couple of pics. I would usually wait another week or two but I'm wavering this time. I just dont know if it matters that much if I let them go a little longer with limited light.
These pics are of Critical Kush but the White Widow is not quite as far along. 8 weeks in flower as of today.
What do you think guy's. Chop these and give the rest of the girls the light.
I burnt out two meanwell drivers

I burnt out two meanwell drivers 2

I burnt out two meanwell drivers 4

I burnt out two meanwell drivers 3

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
This has been the grow from HELL and it's not going to stop until I chop.
It's just more bad luck that I trashed two of three Meanwell drivers. I couldn't figure out what happened until I saw some sparks when I closed the garage door. The door had worn thru the Romex. Funny thing is that the breakers never tripped. I had 10 plants under 900 watts of 3590 LEDs and now I have them jammed under 300 watts.
I'm including a couple of pics. I would usually wait another week or two but I'm wavering this time. I just dont know if it matters that much if I let them go a little longer with limited light.
These pics are of Critical Kush but the White Widow is not quite as far along. 8 weeks in flower as of today.
What do you think guy's. Chop these and give the rest of the girls the light.
View attachment 796267

View attachment 796268

View attachment 796270

View attachment 796269
Don’t give up, never give up. You got this, always stay positive. Those ladies still have time for love.

MissBotany

MissBotany

I agree, don’t give up! I’d be running to my local hardware store to buy whatever cheap 2700k lights are there just to finish the harvest.

Top Bottom