I cant for the life of me ,maintain decent humidity in my tent for seedling

• Thread starter Guiltydwight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

I've got a 4x4 tent with a bavagreen 480w light positioned at 36"away from seedlings at 50%intensity ,6" exhaust running on lowest setting and oscillating fan inside. I've a humidifier right outisde the tent at the fresh air port and I can't bring up the rh above 45 with lights on and around 47 when lights are off , I'm just looking for a few suggestions thank you
Wet a towel and hang it in there and see how fast in evaporates

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Just leave the vent open on the tent. If you get the proper inkbird and set it up right your exhaust fan will not be running all the time nor will your humidifier. Your about to enter into growing properly. Many of the issues you have been dealing with are going to end.
Hey bud sorry it took a while but finally got inkbird608t just wondering as the best place to put the 2 probes to get the best reading right now I just have them dangling in the air. How did you install yours thanks?

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

The temp probe right at the canopy and rh probe same height but taped to a wall.
Thanks a bunch this controller is amazing, I'll go set them up right now thanks for responding si fast

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Move your exhaust fan to the bottom of the tent and make it an intake fan. Leave your top air ports open. I also have a 36”x36” tray in the bottom of my seedling area that I keep about a half inch of water in - these changes took me from a volatile 20%-50% RH to a steady 60%-65% RH instantly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom