I could use any help possible on this

• Thread starter TheBadChoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Any ideas on what’s causing this stuff would love some help because I honestly can’t pin point it...

I could use any help possible on this
I could use any help possible on this 2
I could use any help possible on this 3
11Hick11

11Hick11

The tip burn is from over feeding and the rusty spots and yellowing look like calcium & magnesium deficiencies. Some more info on your grow would help to try and figure things out.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Well soil is 70/30 coco perlite mix, I haven’t changed my feeding during the flowering time been keeping it at 600ppm and 6.0ish ph with two feeds one before lights out and again after lights on about 11 hours apart. Don’t have a Lux meter but I’ve been using the gun for make sure the closest point to the light is never over 80f um.... what other info will help ?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Have you been using the same EC for the last few weeks? It looks like they are getting close to finish, you might need to reduce nutrient strength?

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

I’ve been keeping the feed the same, that has about 30 more days of flowering before it done

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I’ve been keeping the feed the same, that has about 30 more days of flowering before it done

They look like they could benefit from a small decrease, maybe 10%? I say that because the leaves are very dark and the tips are burnt, so it doesn't look like they are lacking nutrients.

What nutrient line are you using?

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Any ideas on what’s causing this stuff would love some help because I honestly can’t pin point it...
Are you seeing a lack of trichome production and dudding of bud?. I am in the commercial cannabis world and right now hops latent viroid is epidemic in the United States and Canada. In 2020 dark heart nursery's tested every major nursery in California and found the viroid in every single one of them in amounts between five and 50%. Cleaning with alcohol doesn't work, you need to use a 10% bleach solution. If you're noticing malformed flowers, branches that break easily, a lack of Trich production and yellowish dudding flowers those are the main symptoms. I had to shitcan 400 plants and pay an exorbitant fee to do marastem cell tissue culture to save my own breed block. You can learn more about it on the dark heart nursery website

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Not really the flower are frosty and general health seems to be good, one branch did break but that was bud weight and I missed tieing it up. As well I should add since that photo nothing else has spread or anything I think it stoped I’m not seeing spotting anymore spreading on older leafs or newer sugar

Latest posts

Top Bottom