I did better this time!

• Thread starter Lisa22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lisa22

Lisa22

Just wanted to thank all of you framers who helped me through my last nightmare of a crop. Growing and learning. My real problem last time was the dirt I used. It said organic and so I thought - great! Not, never ever use Kellogg Patio Plus Organic soil. This led to me being on the board asking about a deficiency - the dirt was deficient! Really basic but would not have caught it if another one of you hadn't talked about trying Kellogg and your sprouts going yellow and having to change the soil immediately. Hopefully this info on Kellogg will prevent someone from making the same mistake. I can get Coco Loco for $13 - $17 per 2 cubic foot bag from local grow shop. The bag filled a lot! I think four 5 gallon buckets - that makes it pretty darn inexpensive. Do not try to save money on dirt.

This is my next grow - sorry lights not off and a little out of focus but you can see it's a nice crop. I'm 2 weeks away of some maybe an additional week on others. Growing Mirage, Alaska T F, Tahoe OG, and Berner Cookies. Used Coco Loco, mega crop, Cal Mag, Pure blend pro (only had to use it in Bloom because of nutes in Coco Loco) also flower fuel in bloom. I use a 4 x 4 tent with 4 VIPARSPECTRA 300W LED.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who take your time helping those of us trying to learn - your help is important and we do learn!

I know the shot of the tent is out of focus. The other pic is ATF - it not only gets big colas but has nice size colas going all the way down the stem - 4 or 5 or them on each branch.

I did better this time
I did better this time 2
growsince79

growsince79

This is my 3rd cocoloco grow. I love it-easy is good.

Top Bottom