DubInTheTub

I dont know what is causing this
I dont know what is causing this 2
I dont know what is causing this 3
I dont know what is causing this 4
I dont know what is causing this 5
I dont know what is causing this 6
I dont know what is causing this 7
hey guys I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me identify what I’m doing here to make this happen.

This particular plant is in about week 6 almost 7 of flowering. Everything was going smoothly but then the sugar leaves around the buds started changing color, along with a few fan leaves near them.

The strain is red poison, i ph before every feed. I’m using the full line of canna nutrients so a&b, rhizotonic, cannazyme, boost, cal mag, and pk 13/14. I think it might be the use of the pk but I’m not sure, it’s my first grow using it. I went full strength with it during week 3 and I’ve been adding a little along the way since. None of the other plants have reacted like this. Any help would be appreciated. Here are a few photos to show what I’m talking about.

Toaster79

Toaster79

20150406 173331

This is what's happening. Back off your feedings and give it water only or add some molasses from now on

Toaster79

Toaster79

To be honest man I have no idea, I’ve only ever grown in coco that’s what this plant is in

Sorry, missed that part. But still, it's an auto and it's nute sensitive. Cut back on your feed. Since you're in coco I'd flush till ph/ppm in = ph/ppm out and cut back to 3/4 strength while at it. From there on I'd keep tappering down those nutes. Give them/her a tea and sugars once in a week

sharprock

sharprock

Initially I suspect too much Phosphorus. What are you feeding them? Have you been flushing your coco until the TDS has been reduced to minimal levels?

Phosphorus
D

DubInTheTub

Initially I suspect too much Phosphorus. What are you feeding them? Have you been flushing your coco until the TDS has been reduced to minimal levels?

Like I said in the inital post I’m using the canna coco line of nutrients, and I was still including a small amount of pk 13/14 even though they say you should only use it for a week so you are probably right on that, I’m going to flush them all and cut back on the nutes and drop the pk, thanks man

Latest posts

Top Bottom