I dont know about you

• Thread starter Dub_City405
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

These are girl scout cookies extreme clones from a seed mother. Im not really liking how short and small they are. They didnt double in size so i probably wont mess with this strain again. The wedding cake and gold leaf so far are the best as far as weight and quality.

growsince79

growsince79

These are girl scout cookies extreme clones from a seed mother. Im not really liking how short and small they are. They didnt double in size so i probably wont mess with this strain again. The wedding cake and gold leaf so far are the best as far as weight and quality.
Almost don't need the net. They look good though.

pdasterly

pdasterly

real deal gsc are small buds, cookie family strains will yield more

growsince79

growsince79

is this the first time you grew them? Just wondering why someone chose it for a mother if its too small.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

So. I have 8 mothers. And ive gone through 4 of them. This is my 5th. First time with this strain. And i wont do it again. Lol ya i put both nets up not knowing what size they will be the plant is super strong enough to hold up on its own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom