I dont know whats wrong with her Please help me.

• Thread starter Iymhurgowd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iymhurgowd

Iymhurgowd

My beautiful girl is sick.....Im not sure what is causing my plant to do this it just started two days ago on a few other leaves and seems to be getting worst. The bottom leaves are dying as well and falling off. I recently had a huge infestation of fungus gnats. Those bastards have been hard to get rid of. I dont know if this is related to that. Im very new to growing and any ideas advice or answers are so greatly valued. As i stated this just arose seemingly out of nowhere. I just flipped her to flower this week. I have two others in there with her and they are fine (aside from the gnats) please help.

I dont know whats wrong with her please help me
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That's odd. Can you post pictures of the whole plant?

When there's damage like this, in on spot on a leaf and adjacent leaflets, it makes me think it was physically damaged, either by a pest or by something the grower did, accidentally. By this I mean burning, physically damaging tissue or getting some kind of liquid on that plant that either burned it or focused light on that leaf.

I wonder if you have fungus gnats (generally just a nuisance), root aphids (not good) or thrips (not good, but I've had thrips and the damage didn't look like this).

If you live in the US, consider getting beneficial nematodes for fungus gnats from a vendor like Arbico Organics. They can knock a heavy infestation of fungus gnats back to near zero in about two weeks.

They'll also help control the other two pests, but not for a heavy infestation. They have a variety of other options, as well, but nailing down the cause of this will be key in not going down a rabbit hole.

Iymhurgowd

Iymhurgowd

Wow thank you for the advice. Yes the gnats were bad and i did use a few insecticide but the organic kind...i also use the 1 part hydro peroxide 3 parts water once and i finally got my yellow sticky traps. The gnats are diminishing rapidly but so are the bottom set of leaves on her. Sadly. she does look green and healthy but the leavse 4 and 5 or more are drying and dying daily for the last few days. They are in nite nite time atm but soon as day hits ill add pics to show you what i mean and how she doin. Thanks

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I would need to see a picture of the whole plant to say anything more. You may be overwatering, have an N deficiency, etc., but no way to tell without seeing the plant.

Iymhurgowd

Iymhurgowd

Yes il send on asap...thanx for attempting. I should have sent pic to start with. Im sorry. I was anxious. They will wake in a couple hours....

Latest posts

Top Bottom