First bud ever northern lights
2 weeks after chop
Does it become more dense in jars or did I just screw up lol🤣😂😂🤣
20200620 095752
20200620 095726

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
You lose roughly 80% of your bud weight when drying. If you are growing a sativa dominant strain, you probably won't get any of the hard nuggets that everyone seems to crave... Indica plants typically give you the harder nuggets, sativa gives you longer and less dense buds. The key to big buds, other than strain, is to let them flower until they can flower no more. Even though a bud might look big on the plant, when you dry them, you often end up with small buds if you don't let them finish... they seem to fatten up at the very end of flowering. How you dry it also has some effect on the density. I like to roll mine up in a newspaper to slightly compress them, which gives a better hardness to even sativa buds.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey cubbie , have they been " drying" for 2 weeks ? Because they still look a little fresh to me , don't put them in the jar if still moist , they will get musty and funky.....

4SkateMafia20

4SkateMafia20

What was your lighting like?Btw sativas can grow just as dense nugs as indicas...all depends on the strains and grow setup

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Cure is the OTHER half of the task. Good luck. 😀 Lots of good advice in the archives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom