I dont think its possoble to recover??

• Thread starter WannaBeGreenThumbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

I think they developed Ebola and flu at the same time or something, I noticed yellowing on lower leaves which came out of nowhere so I threw in clonex seedling and clone nutrient 600 ppm 6.6 ph which did nothing for the yellowing so I made a strong worm casting tea even using living soil in the mix and southern ag Fungicide, my 5x5 grow tent hosts 12 autos in full swing of flower 3 different strains no other plant has had a single leave look like this I thought WPM but I'm running 2 smaller dehus and 4 oscillating fans outside my tent I have 2 air purifiers going!

I am wondering if I didn't clean out the miniature spray mist bottle I use to foliar.... if I didn't just toss a bunch if bad Mojo Mojo Jojo bacteria all over them? Both things just happened for the first time (foliar and transplant) yesterday

Or if since my 5x5 is 45 percent or lower humidity and pretty warm with 2 240 watt lights if my strong foliar dose didn't dry out and leave nehind the synthetic that was dried before could be absorbed ?
I dont think its possoble to tecover 2
I dont think its possoble to tecover 3
I dont think its possoble to tecover 4
I dont think its possoble to tecover 5
I dont think its possoble to tecover 3

I dont think its possoble to tecover
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
those are probably goners..
can you take a pic from above looking down kinda at your plants and grow area?

Top Bottom