I don't understand this at all

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

So I have a purebred Colombian and a clone from her. The clone was made in the flower room with the mother clone.
You would think they would both be at the same stage of flower .but they are not. Can someone tell me why? Is it excess N in the newly uppotted clone? It's pretty weird.

I dont understand this at all
I dont understand this at all 2
Homesteader

Homesteader

So you took the cutting and then dropped it into flower? or was it already in flower when you took the cutting? How long did it take to root?

growsince79

growsince79

My guess would be the cutting switched off its flowering horomones after about a week to induce rooting, regardless of the light schedule. Probably 6 weeks behind if it took awhile to root.
Pretty strange. I've seen pics on this site @One drop of clones rooted during flower that look like they never missed a beat. The mother clone was a clone of the original that didn't make a pistil until over 75 days in flower room.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

The new clone is just getting what's in the soil so far. That might be too much N idk. The mother gets half strength dyna bloom.
Ive read that ffof is good or even too hot alone for them....they really like feather meal!

It slowly releases that N.

growsince79

growsince79

Ive read that ffof is good or even too hot alone for them....they really like feather meal!

It slowly releases that N.
This is in cocoloco which is similar in organic nutes. I plant seeds and even clone in it without problems. I do see just a bit of curl on the little one though. The big one started to curl when I bent it and topped the branches. It's very picky and gets butt hurt easy. The big one is pollinated and making seeds now.

Moshmen

Moshmen

This is in cocoloco which is similar in organic nutes. I plant seeds and even clone in it without problems. I do see just a bit of curl on the little one though. The big one started to curl when I bent it and topped the branches. It's very picky and gets butt hurt easy. The big one is pollinated and making seeds now.
Man U got some patience ! She’s lookin good I know you want to breed her , but I SO want to smoke her! Lmao nice work

growsince79

growsince79

Its been 32 years since I grew a Colombian. It never really finished or reached its full potential then, and this probably won't either. But when crossed with Afghani the hybrid was my best ever.
This is me trying to relive my glory days. I couldn't find a purebred afghan so I got as close as I could. The Saucyball male pollinated the Colombian female, and the Colombian male hit the female saucyballs.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

It looks like it’s going unless the pistils are the same ones it had. Lol

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I would keep bumping pk. Half the N, possibly cut another half hour or hour of lighting.

Top Bottom