I don't understand this at all

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

I would keep bumping pk. Half the N, possibly cut another half hour or hour of lighting.
I might cut the light back more if I keep it long enough. Shouldn't need to though, it should be the same as the other. Right now I don't want to do anything to mess up the other plants making seeds.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Not worth sacrificing the bigger picture.
If the juice isn’t worth the squeeze so to speak. 👍

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Not necessarily, Colombia gets about 12 hours of sunlight year round.
That reply had me google this..lol crazy!

Riohacha - Sunshine average hours per day
January8.5260
February8230
March7.5235
April6.5195
May6195
June7.5230
July8250
August7.5235
September6.5200
October7210
November7220
December7.5240

Year7.42695

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

In riohacha 7.4 hous per day avg for the year...is this right?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

In riohacha 7.4 hous per day avg for the year...is this right?

I just checked timeanddate dot com and no, thats not correct, anything on the equator is around 12 hours. Maybe that was direct sunlight or something else?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Its cloudy 60% of the day in bogota on avg. So it must be peak sun hours....so overcast would still kind of be considered part of the dark period wouldn't it? Kind of like when a plant gets too tall and the apex grows above the lights. Ive seen them flower in only that part of the plant....lol the rest was in veg..funny. so overcast shouldnt be counted as daylight hours when comparing and outdoor grow situation to indoors. I would say start at 11 on and get to 8.5 or less by the end of the flowering cycle...ill bet dimming the lights from hour 6.5 to 8.5 would show better results. Then shutting them off as usual at the 11 to 8.5 hours per day...

So say your lights on 11 hours in the begining of the flower cycle. Maybe start dimming after 7.5 hours till 11 is reached then lights out. Gradually decreasing these numbers as flowering proceeds...just an idea.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Its cloudy 60% of the day in bogota on avg. So it must be peak sun hours....so overcast would still kind of be considered part of the dark period wouldn't it? Kind of like when a plant gets too tall and the apex grows above the lights. Ive seen them flower in only that part of the plant....lol the rest was in veg..funny. so overcast shouldnt be counted as daylight hours when comparing and outdoor grow situation to indoors. I would say start at 11 on and get to 8.5 or less by the end of the flowering cycle...ill bet dimming the lights from hour 6.5 to 8.5 would show better results. Then shutting them off as usual at the 11 to 8.5 hours per day...

So say your lights on 11 hours in the begining of the flower cycle. Maybe start dimming after 7.5 hours till 11 is reached then lights out. Gradually decreasing these numbers as flowering proceeds...just an idea.

When growing outdoors I think you are suppose to count sunrise and sunset as daylight hours.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

just have patience. Are you gonna breed the clone or smoke it?

growsince79

growsince79

just have patience. Are you gonna breed the clone or smoke it?
I'm collecting pollen now. I'll decide in the next week or so whether I pollinate the little one. The big one is already making seeds. Should be ready in about 3 weeks. The Saucyball females are pollinated by the Colombian male and will also be done in 3 weeks. So I will have both Colombian Saucyball and Saucy Colombian.

growsince79

growsince79

[/QUOTE

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I'm collecting pollen now. I'll decide in the next week or so whether I pollinate the little one. The big one is already making seeds. Should be ready in about 3 weeks. The Saucyball females are pollinated by the Colombian male and will also be done in 3 weeks. So I will have both Colombian Saucyball and Saucy Colombian.
Damn that sounds amazing? Do you know the thc content of the strains the mothers had?

growsince79

growsince79

Damn that sounds amazing? Do you know the thc content of the strains the mothers had?
Don't know the Thc content of either parent. Just know the genetics are about as different as it gets. Hoping to get some true highbrid vigor.
I think the Colombians have canabinods that haven't even been discovered and isolated yet. Idk why else the oil from the leaf is so potent and oil from indica leaf is.not. just my theory...

Top Bottom