I fd up my whole harvest

• Thread starter Mrgrows466
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

I have seeds in my buds and I dont want to continue the grow if I can just harvest as they are and collect the seeds. Here's a pic of what they look like and they are going on week six this saturday. Let me know what you tdd think.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah don’t sell the seeds and if you give some away make sure to disclose the issue that made them happen. But you can certainly pop a few yourself and see what ya get. No harm in that so long as you know going in what might happen and be on the lookout so this doesn’t repeat itself.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
My first grow had a hermie too, I guess I finished enough cause the smoke isn’t bad at all. Obviously potency and size suffered, but it was still good.

I’m growing out one of my seeds now, we’ll see what happens, I’ll post about it

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

I think I'm just gonna start from scratch and say f it. I dont know what happened I'm growing in a 5x5 tent and I had six going. All had signs of females going and I had maybe about 2000w of light going you think it was to much light. I need to know what I did wrong so I dont make the same mistake next round. Second grow for me, I live and learn!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think I'm just gonna start from scratch and say f it. I dont know what happened I'm growing in a 5x5 tent and I had six going. All had signs of females going and I had maybe about 2000w of light going you think it was to much light. I need to know what I did wrong so I dont make the same mistake next round. Second grow for me, I live and learn!
It was the genetics for the most part. Likely stress induced but some genetics just herm easy. Where ya get the seeds?

Bass.man

Bass.man

I had the same experience during my 1st grow,out of 3 plants 2 hermied on me !Wasn't sure if the light, a 2000watt led,was too much for my 3x3 tent. In the end I think the seeds were unstable genetics,causing the herm. I still harvested and smoked it though and just chalked it up to a learning experience.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
The leaves doesn’t look like it has light burn. It could be a number of things. I honestly don’t know why mine did still. I’m thinking a salt buildup, but can’t be sure. I’ve just made sure I’ve tightened up anything that could have cause it. For the first few weeks of flower, the humidity would get high during lights off, and I had pretty big temp and rh swings. This time I’ve gotten a better humidifier and dehumidifier. Now I’m keeping it between 68-80 and 50-60 Rh in veg. I’ll be able to control the environment much better for flower this time. I was heartbroken when I saw seeds in my girls. But you’ll get over it and your next grow will be better for sure. Each grow should be better :)

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Yeah I forgot about genetics. I grew super silver haze from crop king seeds. Mine most definitely could be genetics. But I always try and improve what I did last time anyways

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I forgot about genetics. I grew super silver haze from crop king seeds. Mine most definitely could be genetics. But I always try and improve what I did last time anyways
I used em once and was ok but after reading all the horror stories I stay away from crop king.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Same here, but I didn’t know any better at the time. I’ve got a bubba kush from cks going now. I am not getting my hopes up because my buddy grew one out and it was a true hermie.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have used Canada seeds. therealcanadaseeds.ca if your looking Canada'. Great service and some good genetics there. Prices are higher but I would recommend it. JOTI and a few other in Canada have good reps also

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah don’t sell the seeds and if you give some away make sure to disclose the issue that made them happen. But you can certainly pop a few yourself and see what ya get. No harm in that so long as you know going in what might happen and be on the lookout so this doesn’t repeat itself.
Save the seeds for a rainy spring day. Walk around and toss them in all the main street flower bed, post office, cop shop, courthouse, and parks. Be like johnny pot seed in the city.

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Y not I'm gonna do it right before winter in all the fields I can. That way next year farmers will be surprised what the harvest at the end of the season! 😉

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

It was the genetics for the most part. Likely stress induced but some genetics just herm easy. Where ya get the seeds?
The seed I got were bag seeds handed down to me from a California trip a friend took this summer. So I didn't know what to expect! Other than the unknown!

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

The leaves doesn’t look like it has light burn. It could be a number of things. I honestly don’t know why mine did still. I’m thinking a salt buildup, but can’t be sure. I’ve just made sure I’ve tightened up anything that could have cause it. For the first few weeks of flower, the humidity would get high during lights off, and I had pretty big temp and rh swings. This time I’ve gotten a better humidifier and dehumidifier. Now I’m keeping it between 68-80 and 50-60 Rh in veg. I’ll be able to control the environment much better for flower this time. I was heartbroken when I saw seeds in my girls. But you’ll get over it and your next grow will be better for sure. Each grow should be better :)
Thank you for the advice nex time I think will be better I am getting set up little by little and I think this next round I'll be working on some dank!

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

I have used Canada seeds. therealcanadaseeds.ca if your looking Canada'. Great service and some good genetics there. Prices are higher but I would recommend it. JOTI and a few other in Canada have good reps also
I'll keep that in mind thanks!

R

redshift75

Keep growing them is what i say.

but side note. maybe its from my phone but can someone circle the herm so i can see it? is it hermed or just seeded? cause 2 very different things in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom