I finally started to grow my own plants! Just do it

• Thread starter TegridyTim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TegridyTim

TegridyTim

Plants are 1 month old, I'm using hydroponic nutrients and supplements I accidentally bought for an outdoor grow, but they love it! Using 2 different potting soils to experiment with to see the difference in the grow. Both seem to be going great so far. 3 Sour Kush plants and 1 Hindu Kush. All autoflowering. This is my first attempt at growing but consider myself a DIY guy so my simple grow turned into hours of research and a little bit of "but if I do that" conversation with myself 😁 I want monster buds to smoke!

I finally started to grow my own plants just do it
I finally started to grow my own plants just do it 2
I finally started to grow my own plants just do it 3
DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Plants are 1 month old, I'm using hydroponic nutrients and supplements I accidentally bought for an outdoor grow, but they love it! Using 2 different potting soils to experiment with to see the difference in the grow. Both seem to be going great so far. 3 Sour Kush plants and 1 Hindu Kush. All autoflowering. This is my first attempt at growing but consider myself a DIY guy so my simple grow turned into hours of research and a little bit of "but if I do that" conversation with myself 😁 I want monster buds to smoke!
Those have super thick stalks, you should veg them indoors for like 2 months and than out them outside from May to October youll get huge buds,

Latest posts

Top Bottom