I gift of love, my new momma is ready for cloning!

• Thread starter Oregonic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oregonic

Hey farmers,

I wanted to share my amazing day yesterday with you all. So a good friend had me order him some seeds for his first attempt, he just got his med card and is stoked!

I ordered him some beans from world wide seeds (will be ordering from the bay next round, wish I would have found this sooner!) All fems and got him 4 beans of each strain, the Humboldt, Hawaiian snow, and fruity chronic juice. Well I took a road trip and payed him a visit to see how he progressing and things look good, we discussed light placement and how important it is to help stop some stretching and gain some density, yadda yadda....

Well as I was getting ready to leave he told me he wanted me to have one for a mother!!!!! here are here stats from the place we got the beans.......

Very floral, undertones, sweet smell associated with a peppery haze high, very strong and penetrating, uplifting & motivational high, mind bending. Great for closet & homebox garden. Limited series.

(Can be grown outdoor & indoor)

Flowering time: 7-8 weeks
Indoor yield: Up to 80 gr indoor with 35-45 days of veg
Outdoor yield: Average of 300 gr outdoor or more depend on vegetative time and season, up to 500 gr
Lineage: A plant from Humboldt X CH9 Jack33
Bouquet: Very sweet & haze floral flavor, peppery haze, rich and intense aroma
Type: Sativa/Indica

I will start taking some clones today and hopefully have the rooted and ready to move in when I cut my current grow, that is after the mite war is over ;)

I will do a log of this one as well and I think it will be a nice fit for the improvements of next round.

SO I cashed in some good karma it looks like and couldn't have happened at a better time.

Hummomma1
Hummomma2
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
where do you get beans at in the bay? you talking about the bay of california?

O

Oregonic

norcal, I mean THE bay, THCbay...... the one and only place I will order from here on out. I mean fuck man, where else can you talk to the mofo who did the breeding? Plus some bomb strains!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

i love karma!! I've been gifted more genetics than i've bought... But I've gave away more than I've "horded" also...Looks like a great plant!!

O

Oregonic

I will be cloning more then I need just for that reason, share the love! BTW if there are OMMP folk out there looking for some new genetics, I would happy to share with some other legal folk ;)

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I will be cloning more then I need just for that reason, share the love! BTW if there are OMMP folk out there looking for some new genetics, I would happy to share with some other legal folk ;)

you like coffee

O

Oregonic

More then a care to admit..... is it really the obvious? :rofl

Coffee + to much free time + excited about new genetics = unstoppable typing fingers of doom!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Oregonic.... how do you like it up in oregon?? Never been but hoping to make the trip this summer!! Any suggestions??

M

Malachi

Looks like you got yourself a nice mommy bro. I don't wanna take the wind out of your sails, but be careful when you put her in flower. S1's seeds are a little more succeptable to hermi than seeds that derived from breeding parents. Not saying that she will hermi on you, but just wanted to give you the heads up to look out for it. I hope all goes well and you have yourself a keeper there.

O

Oregonic

thanks malachi, now I am all freaked out! j/k :)

So the clones off a momma from seed are more likely to herm? Good info and thanks for the heads up. Anyone know HOW concerned a person should be or is this one of those take a shit ton more clones then I need kinds thing?

Thanks again Malachi, this is why I LOVE THE FARM!

M

Malachi

It's not the clones, it's the mother. When you do a colodial reversal on a female to get it to produce pollen there is a greater chance of the offspring being hermi. It very well could be female, but I have seen people grow out a pack of fem seeds and not even check because they were "assured" that they were guaranteed females. It mainly due to stress factors early on in the plants life, hot temperatures, low humidity, influcuating light schedule, etc. The next thing you know pollen starts to fly and you end up with a seed crop. So its not the clones themselves off the mother but the mother itself. If the mother is herm then all of its sibblings will have identical genetic characteristics. Don't freak out, just keep your eyes open and watch for male flowers.

O

Oregonic

Good info, I learned early on freaking out will only make things worse :)

I will be watching very closely once the little ladies get flowered, again thanks for the heads up brutha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom