i got a few nanners

• Thread starter 0MEGA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0MEGA

i grew a plant from seed, which i got from the clinic it was bubba. i found like 3 seeds in an 8th. not sure if i have hermie genetics or if i stressed them out. my temps are fairly high usually at 85 there are times it went to 90. not sure if i should cull it out. i grew 2 and the ohter one seems finei have 5 plants total and the structure is so great looks like it would yield high.and its frosting up, i just noticed some pistils chaging colors only on this plant and a little on the ones it was near.
i pulled all i could find which was 1-2 sacks on a few branches the main cola has none, and this thing is about forearm size. about 2-3 weeks in flower.

dlovejah

dlovejah

I wouldnt throw it away yet.. In my experience in growing from seed there are strains that will throw a few male flowers in the lower region on the side branching at 19-30 days... But thats true male flowers not Nanners... Now if your getting nanners mixed in with your female flowers Id chuck it because its most likely a full blown hermie..But its not uncommon when growing from seed to have just a few male flowers on a female plant and you can just pluck them.. Good luck with it ...d:rasta2:

0MEGA

i yanked it, it was a few nanners and a few balls. it wasnt very frosty compared to the 2nd pheno, but it did look look like it would yield atleast 3oz. but that wouldnt mean jack shit if i have a fully seeded sfv and raskal and orgnkid og s1. thanks for the reply. i dont think i want to experiment with bag seed any,ore.

R

Rolln J

better to be safe then sorry - I would have done the same thing...

0MEGA

better to be safe then sorry - I would have done the same thing...

crap the 2nd one developed a ball only 2 on the whole thing and its looking nice not sure if i have to cull this one, leaving me with 3 hopefully i could get close to 8oz.
what should i do with the 4th kill it? or wait to see if it developes anymore balls.

R

Rolln J

I thought you had 3 from bag seed in with a bunch of og's and stuff - how far away are you from harvesting the whole room?

0MEGA

i only had 3 seeds 2 popped killed one. the Ogs are from the cali connection and elite.
i am about week 2 in flower is i would say close to christmas is harvest

what will come off the OGs pollenated by hermie

R

Rolln J

well you for sure dont want to let let get totally pollinated or they will be good for noting except a shit ton of possible hermy seeds... I say get that last bag seed male out of there.

0MEGA

well you for sure dont want to let let get totally pollinated or they will be good for noting except a shit ton of possible hermy seeds... I say get that last bag seed male out of there.

damn this is gonna kill my yeild. i wanna watch it see if its gonna make any more balls it just had 1 on a lower branch
just ordered some seeds from raskal firexbubblegum next run im gonna run a few of those alien dawg f2 raskal og and orgnkid og s1 never again will use bag seed i was doing alright until this:sick0018:
i really need my camera so i can take pics.

B

BamBamEh

if the bagseed i got had the seeds growing closest to the stem. you know, like the first primary buds or whatever. well if those buds are seeded is that an indication of a genetic hermie that produces only hermie plants?

Top Bottom