I got a hermie!

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

Ok, so i have 5 Kandy Kush feminised, and there both two foot tall, two foot in bush, and today i saw on one of the plants, a nut sack, there all pistols all over the plant too though, there was only one set of balls on the plant, and it was on the lower part of the plant, i tore it off the plant, can i still keep the hermie and just continue to rip all the nutz off it, and be ok? Any help would be nice!@

L

LUDACRIS.

Ok, so i have 5 Kandy Kush feminised, and there both two foot tall, two foot in bush, and today i saw on one of the plants, a nut sack, there all pistols all over the plant too though, there was only one set of balls on the plant, and it was on the lower part of the plant, i tore it off the plant, can i still keep the hermie and just continue to rip all the nutz off it, and be ok? Any help would be nice!@

If its a hermie along and beside your females in the same space bin the hermie ASAP.
(it hurts but i am used to it as always grow from seed).

LUDA.
(good luck).
:worried

phenotyper

phenotyper

Get rid of it now. If it is displaying these traits this early on, it is not going to get any better.

L

LBZ Farmer

You could easily seed up this set of plants and Could mess up your next round id those flowers open up... Kill it NOW!!!

J

justwannablaze

Just move it away from the other.. no need to waste good bud:)

Top Bottom