I got a little experimental supercropping

• Thread starter 2Bad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

So I bent a couple branches in hopes to make my branches a bit stronger because they seem a bit scrawny but after bending them I see a micro slit at the bend sites .. should I be taping them? I don’t want to get mold but I also want them to heal

2Bad

2Bad

Yeah that parts fine. But if the tips of those leaves you cut are fuzzy or black or brown that needs immediate addressing. Because it spreads fast.
Gotcha ty so you’ve had the cell wall crack open? Should I be taping/cling wrapping?

Ponky

Ponky

Gotcha ty so you’ve had the cell wall crack open? Should I be taping/cling wrapping?
I do nothing. If its floppy I use a pipe cleaner. That crack is fine if it's healthy. It would be soft and moist looking if it was in trouble. Some people put some honey over the wound. I don't because I don't have quality honey at home. In 6 to 10 days it will be a hardened knot.

2Bad

2Bad

I do nothing. If its floppy I use a pipe cleaner. That crack is fine if it's healthy. It would be soft and moist looking if it was in trouble. Some people put some honey over the wound. I don't because I don't have quality honey at home. In 6 to 10 days it will be a hardened knot.
Ok thank you my guy. I used some weak tape after I posted cus I was heading to work ...but i'll untape it?

2Bad

2Bad

I'm pretty sure I bent them and they were sagging last night and this morning they popped back up. Everything looks good and prosperous.

Ponky

Ponky

I'm pretty sure I bent them and they were sagging last night and this morning they popped back up. Everything looks good and prosperous.
Yeah plants are tough. I'm lazy so when mine get too tall by accident I just mash them down like weeds. They don't care.

2Bad

2Bad

Yeah plants are tough. I'm lazy so when mine get too tall by accident I just mash them down like weeds. They don't care.
I really just was trying to experiment ya know lol got to have some fun in my opinion

2Bad

2Bad

Yeah I agree. Turns out weed can handle a lot of different methods.
I have a 4x4 but my 8x4 should be here any day next week they moved the date up a month thannnkkk the cannabis gods. An so i figured I could stretch em out a bit more as well

Ponky

Ponky

My favorite plants were only 2.5 feet tall. Looked perfect. Like identical to each other. But.... they should have been a bit bigger and my yield was under whelming. But so easy to trim. The stretch game is a constant battle. Pine tar for example. Usually double in stretch in Pro Mix. In DWC they tripled. New strain I have? No idea. Year of test plants. And see if it's a keeper. If it weren't for all the weed smoking the hobby would make you crazy .

2Bad

2Bad

My favorite plants were only 2.5 feet tall. Looked perfect. Like identical to each other. But.... they should have been a bit bigger and my yield was under whelming. But so easy to trim. The stretch game is a constant battle. Pine tar for example. Usually double in stretch in Pro Mix. In DWC they tripled. New strain I have? No idea. Year of test plants. And see if it's a keeper. If it weren't for all the weed smoking the hobby would make you crazy .
What u mean a constant battle

Ponky

Ponky

What u mean a constant battle
Timing a perpetual grow is a balance if available clones at the right height. And finishing plants on time. And dialing in stetch. You literally want a plant as short as it can be while still giving you the Grams/watt ratio you're aiming for. And when you get a new stain you have to see which media it grows best in. How much it stretches. How it yields. So if its good and you want to scale it up you can make your feed charts and calendars and make a show of it. It's all about chasing and nailing down the next awesome smoke. The people demand it. Weed thats super awesome 5 years ago just doesn't cut it. Has to always be newer and danker. Where as growing the same strains forever is comfortable and easy. Chasing new strains. is just a series of experiments and tests. You hit gold every few years though. And it is important to try new strains.
It's funny but in my world we need variety. And we all smoke a lot. Sometimes we have to pay normal people to come over and smoke weed for us. Literally smoke pot and write notes. It doesn't even matter what I like. It just matters what the regular Joe smoke 2 a day thinks. Some complaints I've had: your joints are too big. I get dizzy. All I can smell and taste for hours is the weed. I'm too high. I'm too sleepy. I didn't feel like cleaning. It tastes too smooth (flavorless) , it tastes too citrussy. It tastes like garlic. .
Some of that feedback is so damn expensive. It needs to be: is there more. I want all of it. The holy grail of feedback.

2Bad

2Bad

Timing a perpetual grow is a balance if available clones at the right height. And finishing plants on time. And dialing in stetch. You literally want a plant as short as it can be while still giving you the Grams/watt ratio you're aiming for. And when you get a new stain you have to see which media it grows best in. How much it stretches. How it yields. So if its good and you want to scale it up you can make your feed charts and calendars and make a show of it. It's all about chasing and nailing down the next awesome smoke. The people demand it. Weed thats super awesome 5 years ago just doesn't cut it. Has to always be newer and danker. Where as growing the same strains forever is comfortable and easy. Chasing new strains. is just a series of experiments and tests. You hit gold every few years though. And it is important to try new strains.
It's funny but in my world we need variety. And we all smoke a lot. Sometimes we have to pay normal people to come over and smoke weed for us. Literally smoke pot and write notes. It doesn't even matter what I like. It just matters what the regular Joe smoke 2 a day thinks. Some complaints I've had: your joints are too big. I get dizzy. All I can smell and taste for hours is the weed. I'm too high. I'm too sleepy. I didn't feel like cleaning. It tastes too smooth (flavorless) , it tastes too citrussy. It tastes like garlic. .
Some of that feedback is so damn expensive. It needs to be: is there more. I want all of it. The holy grail of feedback.
Lmfao

ChesterCheeba

ChesterCheeba

Ive been supercroping the hell out of a platinum cookie mother I have for years. She really loves it and responds well. I just use local honey and twine to bandage bad splits and breaks. Works great

Top Bottom