I got Break-in my grow house

• Thread starter mfed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

The landlord is definitely gonna be pissed paint alm you want but the high humidity will cause mold to grow behind drywall any water spills go thru the floor and cause rot.

Sorry bro like was said before try to make the place look better than before you rented it because they start pulling drywall down or replacing floors it could get very expensive for you
Like I said a fast coat of paint form HD @39$$$ a 5 isn't going to cut it here.....floors need redone.... cabs will need done/ cleaned and respary clear coat... or repainted....... I'm sure there's mold somewhere in that house and NOW IT"S Your Problem.................... ANYTHING that is wrong with that place IS NOW YOUR PROBLEM.......

and in ca your getting sued unless this guy is Kool..... It he was you would of told him allready...... I hope the best for you but you REALLY Need a Lic Con to go throw and say the place is ok........ If he has to get someone in there at 50-100 a hr your in deep FAST

You have more problems then you think if he isn't 110% happy ......................
man I could walk though there if it was my place and it would cost you 50 grand to fix it

there no lic involed here or the power would never of been turned off............................................................... Your Fucked Bro.... This is why I would not grow inside in my house in Victoville..... and I'm sure he has no $$$$$ to fix the place........................

Anthem

Anthem

Like I said a fast coat of paint form HD @39$$$ a 5 isn't going to cut it here.....floors need redone.... cabs will need done/ cleaned and respary clear coat... or repainted....... I'm sure there's mold somewhere in that house and NOW IT"S Your Problem.................... ANYTHING that is wrong with that place IS NOW YOUR PROBLEM.......

and in ca your getting sued unless this guy is Kool..... It he was you would of told him allready...... I hope the best for you but you REALLY Need a Lic Con to go throw and say the place is ok........ If he has to get someone in there at 50-100 a hr your in deep FAST

You have more problems then you think if he isn't 110% happy ......................
man I could walk though there if it was my place and it would cost you 50 grand to fix it

there no lic involed here or the power would never of been turned off............................................................... Your Fucked Bro.... This is why I would not grow inside in my house in Victoville..... and I'm sure he has no $$$$$ to fix the place........................
That is more than likely a young guy growing in Cali. There are thousands of them. They rent a place and it gets trashed. Problem is the landlords are wise to it and getting wiser. Commercial grows are on the decline in Cali because the insurance companies are getting wise to the whole thing. Their latest move has been to require an inspection of all of the spaces in a commercial business park on an annual bases. So the residential route is back on the rise. I have personally seen this and they just trash a house. If the guy did not do it right and lined the whole place with plastic to mitigate mold and water damage that would be one thing but most of these guys just do not care about anything but getting high and living off the money the grow makes. I cleaned up a grow after one of these knuckleheads trashed my buddies grow room in just one grow. The stuff I saw all half assed together was crazy stupid. Like a water line wrapped around the panel box with the cover of the panel box off. The guy that did the handy work actually tried to say Oh it helps keep the panel from overheating with the cover off.

basscaptain

basscaptain

That is more than likely a young guy growing in Cali. There are thousands of them. They rent a place and it gets trashed. Problem is the landlords are wise to it and getting wiser. Commercial grows are on the decline in Cali because the insurance companies are getting wise to the whole thing. Their latest move has been to require an inspection of all of the spaces in a commercial business park on an annual bases. So the residential route is back on the rise. I have personally seen this and they just trash a house. If the guy did not do it right and lined the whole place with plastic to mitigate mold and water damage that would be one thing but most of these guys just do not care about anything but getting high and living off the money the grow makes. I cleaned up a grow after one of these knuckleheads trashed my buddies grow room in just one grow. The stuff I saw all half assed together was crazy stupid. Like a water line wrapped around the panel box with the cover of the panel box off. The guy that did the handy work actually tried to say Oh it helps keep the panel from overheating with the cover off.
We Now have a Winner..................................
100000000000000000000% Right I would say...............................

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Be cautious next grow is my $.02. They waiting for you to up your plant #. 🤣

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there it sounds like you’re up to your neck in it for sure. Good luck on dealing with your landlord. Was there any visible mold anywhere?

Anthem

Anthem

Hey there it sounds like you’re up to your neck in it for sure. Good luck on dealing with your landlord. Was there any visible mold anywhere?
Please take a look at Basscaptians posts. He spells out where the mold will be. Usually when a new house is build the builder will have the drywaller set the drywall off the ground with slutters. These are reject pieces of drywall used for shipping the drywall., they are 1/2" to 5/8" tall. So the drywall is off the ground about 1/2". When water hits the floor it goes under the drywall and hits the wood framing. Which becomes the host for the mold. So the mold is inside the walls. Once it gets into the walls and we have a good grower practicing VPD we also have a mold farm in the walls.

basscaptain

basscaptain

if the guy says look I went the house repluged and switch... new breakers in my box...... your looking at 5 grand right there........................

ya he needs to at the VERY less go get a few gals of KILZ Oil Base and run 2 ft up around the whole place then redo it..... pull the flooring and replace..............................................

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

When i worked for a mold mitigation company, the standard procedure for flood damage was to just take a chalk line at 2' high (unless higher) and saws-all the drywall off and break down to frame, then spray with a Micro-ban concentrate in sprayer, to kill and prevent future growth....
Hope for your sake you don't need to go thru this... With the humidity, chances are its everywhere inside wall and ceiling not just floor level, pending how long this has been going on...
Idk man good luck but you might be fucked if its bad...

Rooke

Rooke

Please take a look at Basscaptians posts. He spells out where the mold will be. Usually when a new house is build the builder will have the drywaller set the drywall off the ground with slutters. These are reject pieces of drywall used for shipping the drywall., they are 1/2" to 5/8" tall. So the drywall is off the ground about 1/2". When water hits the floor it goes under the drywall and hits the wood framing. Which becomes the host for the mold. So the mold is inside the walls. Once it gets into the walls and we have a good grower practicing VPD we also have a mold farm in the walls.
Heya Anthem, I’ve never been in a house grow ever it must get super humid inside. I can’t imagine what’s behind the drywall eeeek! Freakin gross

basscaptain

basscaptain

Fuck wrong place...
I'm not trying to move it.....im on dsl out here....fuck that.....

Top Bottom