I got her at avalon but what is she?

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Got this cutting at Avalon about a year back and she's been sitting in the corner of the mom room. Was labeled as sour d x alien kush but I don't think that's what she is. Stinks of blueberry and is super dense nugs. Also some pics of some WiFi that I got from them as well
I got her at avalon but what is she
I got her at avalon but what is she 2
I got her at avalon but what is she 3
I got her at avalon but what is she 4
I got her at avalon but what is she 5
I got her at avalon but what is she 6
I got her at avalon but what is she 7
I got her at avalon but what is she 8
I got her at avalon but what is she 9
I got her at avalon but what is she 10
I got her at avalon but what is she 11

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Maybe dingleberry?dj's blueberry x alienkush?Hard to tell avalon had alot going on,could be anything!

datDANK

datDANK

looks exactly like the cut i got from them. it was some sour d x alien tahoe cross.... super super crytally early and just super super super sticky

S

slap14

I do miss Avalon, one of the best places around. I got a great StarDawg and Straw Alien from them. Sorry can't help with the ID but if it came from Avalon you know it will be damn good.

Slap

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Dam the stink just hit and I can't even smell anything fruity anymore. Straight diesel stank. She is one sexy slut
IMG 20130502 214612 195
IMG 20130502 214607 981

bonkia

bonkia

I would have put my money on a spider mite origy Aswell. Perhaps, frost over thrips = spidermites? Does that math check out squag?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Jus made some wax from this girl and god damn
My first time using a vac chamber as well
IMG 20130525 221444 825

As far as the thrips go I had them outside and in two other rooms. Did a crazy heavy spray everywhere else and they all moved to this one room. It was 7 weeks along at that point and didn't want to spray in that room.
I tried to get some better pics. No damage under the leaf. They are fast lil fuckers and take off running right when you touch the leaf. They reproduce way slower and one spray took care of stuff everywhere else. I've fought mites like crazy in the past and know those lil fuckers well. Considering I didn't treat this room at all after veg, they would have covered in webs if it was mites
IMG 20130514 041541 705
IMG 20130514 041532 251

Latest posts

Top Bottom