I got my first dispensary job!

• Thread starter BackyardGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BackyardGrow

BackyardGrow

Wassup everybody, so I got my first job at a medicinal dispensary; and I wanted to know if you all had any tips for me.

Really I just wanted to get the job so I can get a foot in the industry and maybe own my own grow op and/or dispensary.

DavidRogers0000

DavidRogers0000

When you set out to find information about resume writing from concept to completion, you will engage in an activity in which you will draw inspiration from two or more samples; you will use the information you find to lift what your resume should look like. Finally, for resume writing, you will be parsing more, evaluating more, piecing together more, pruning away the irrelevant, and absorbing and synthesizing more resume ideas. This is especially important if you will be writing resumes using sample resumes or resume templates. studyessay.org offers more guidance on how to write them.

Blastvest

Blastvest

Congrats on snagging that dispensary gig! That's dope! As for tips, I'm sure you already know your stuff when it comes to bud, but make sure you learn about the different strains and their effects, especially if you're helping patients with specific needs. Also, customer service is key! Be friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Now, you mentioned wanting to own your own grow op/dispensary someday. That's a smart move! If you're thinking long-term, have you thought about whether should you become an RN? Hear me out, fam. RNs make bank and there are tons of opportunities in the cannabis industry for healthcare professionals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom