I grabbed some seeds from Sinai. First grow --- Indica or Sativa?

• Thread starter NotTooShabby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotTooShabby

NotTooShabby

Hi guys and gals,

This is my first grow from seed I got from Sinai, Egypt. I reckon they have some Sativa in them due to their large internodes and thinner blades than pure indica.

Any remarks?

NotTooShabby

I grabbed some seeds from sinai first grow     indica or sativa
I grabbed some seeds from sinai first grow     indica or sativa 2
I grabbed some seeds from sinai first grow     indica or sativa 3
NotTooShabby

NotTooShabby

Very interesting. I just grew out a Sinai strain. Some of the phenos were autoflowering, some were just "quick flowering." Curing for hash now.
@Kanzeon
Sweet! I too intend on processing. Did any hermies pop out on you? I think the seeds I got were feminized. I had two sets a couple from one bag and 8 from another. I got 9 females and one male... two didnt survive from the females. All showed their sex by week 6. They were quick to do so. Check this pheno out

NotTooShabby

NotTooShabby

Don’t you know what strains you’re buying ahead of time?
@916Fisherman
Not really no. Both were local genetics. In Sinai there are two main strains an Indica dominant landrace and a Sativa dominant. Only recently were foreign genetics introduced which constitutes a very small fraction probably less than 2% of what is out there. Almost all that is grown are varieties of the same two landraces that the bedoin population cultivated for over a 1000 years in Sinai.

Firat grow here so I am not sure if these are Indica or Sativa or a hybrid of both

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Ahh I see. I’m gonna say Sativa or Sativa leaning hybrids based on the stretch and distance between nodes. Sativa tend to be taller and more lanky.

NotTooShabby

NotTooShabby

Ahh I see. I’m gonna say Sativa or Sativa leaning hybrids based on the stretch and distance between nodes. Sativa tend to be taller and more lanky.
Thanks for your input, I too thought so.

I have two seedlings that are supposed to be indica. I will pick a good mother from both varieties. I will keep yall posted once the indicas begin to show their characteristics

Thanks again @916Fisherman

shaganja

shaganja

Hi guys and gals,

This is my first grow from seed I got from Sinai, Egypt. I reckon they have some Sativa in them due to their large internodes and thinner blades than pure indica.

Any remarks?

NotTooShabby
The understanding we have for indica vs. Sativa is kinda flawed. I run the iranian strain, and it has thin sativa fingers, on an Indica frame, and it is one of the fastest photo/auto strains. I had a sinai going earlier this year, and it was bushy, and was a boy, he started throwing pollen in late may outside! My buddy finished the strain, and it is very aware! Kinda sativa feeling, clear, yet very aware of all around you.

NotTooShabby

NotTooShabby

The understanding we have for indica vs. Sativa is kinda flawed. I run the iranian strain, and it has thin sativa fingers, on an Indica frame, and it is one of the fastest photo/auto strains. I had a sinai going earlier this year, and it was bushy, and was a boy, he started throwing pollen in late may outside! My buddy finished the strain, and it is very aware! Kinda sativa feeling, clear, yet very aware of all around you.
King!
Thanks for your input. I have my fingers crossed on this one.

Is this a Magnesium deficiency? I sprayed Epsom a few minutes ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom