1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wha, wha, wha, what!!
8C8EF9E3 8146 4F90 B58D 5C613F5913DD

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Does anyone else think it’s disgusting to have a cat give birth on your bed?:speechless:
Cats are the most over populated domestic animal in the world so you would be luck to be able to give them away. Do us all a favor and neuter your cat and the kittens.

London bud

London bud

Does anyone else think it’s disgusting to have a cat give birth on your bed?:speechless:
Cats are the most over populated domestic animal in the world so you would be luck to be able to give them away. Do us all a favor and neuter your cat and the kittens.
It is disgusting but I didn't plan it, what am I gonna do? Shall i start pulling her round while she's giving birth? you probably would. It's a one off and I've got plenty more bedding.
And I'll get £300 for all four at once when they can leave their mum, for doing fuck all. so how about that

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
It is disgusting but I didn't plan it, what am I gonna do? Shall i start pulling her round while she's giving birth? you probably would. It's a one off and I've got plenty more bedding.
And I'll get £300 for all four at once when they can leave their mum, for doing fuck all. so how about that
Awesome. Cats are badass!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Do you ever breed any of the dog's, I'd love to have a dog one day but ain't got the space, especially now I've got 5cats LOL. Your dogs look really nice
No breeding, neutered at 1 year old. These are guard dogs they don’t leave The Farm. I seriously will feel sorry for the first dumb tweeker that jumps the fence!! Lol

Last edited:
London bud

London bud

No breeding, neutered at 1 year old. These are guard dogs they don’t leave The Farm. I seriously will feel sorry for you the first dumb tweeker that jumps the fence!! Lol
That's cool bro, protwcting the weed riht? their really Hansom dogs. when you say the farm, I assume your talking weed farm right?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I would have been responsible and had the cat fixed before it was pregnant.
Do you have any idea how many cats are euthanized everyday because of irresponsible owners letting their cats breed freely???

London bud

London bud

I would have been responsible and had the cat fixed before it was pregnant.
Do you have any idea how many cats are euthanized everyday because of irresponsible owners letting their cats breed freely???

Well I'm one of those irresponsible owners. I couldnt care less how over populated cats are, my kids are gonna enjoy having them for now and I get a bit of change out of it. That's good enough for me.

you seem like a guy who likes cats. Keep an eye on this thread, I'm gonna be posting loads of cute pictures of the kittens and my plants as they grow together

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom