I had to kill her and put her in the closet

• Thread starter Popdee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Popdee

Popdee

Hello Farmers
Maybe the only place one can make a title as I did and everyone will understand completely.
Yes last, after close inspection, many " bananas" where found.
No choice but chop her.
She was 4 day shy of 8 months old and 12 weeks into flowering.
On trimming her, I found many more hidden nannas.
She was, at the same time, putting out new bud like crazy, that's all I was looking for.
Anyway she's down and hanging. Took me 4 hrs to cut trim and hang. Have 30 hanging stems and loose buds on the fan cover. Temperature is 70's but humidity is a problem even with exhaust fan on high.
what will be will be. I just hope her going hermie don't ruin this crop, any thoughts?
Well the usual simi focused pictures to back up my story.
Over and almost done
Popdee

I had to kill her and put her in the closet
I had to kill her and put her in the closet 2
I had to kill her and put her in the closet 3
I had to kill her and put her in the closet 4
I had to kill her and put her in the closet 5
I had to kill her and put her in the closet 6
I had to kill her and put her in the closet 7
I had to kill her and put her in the closet 8
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
At 12 weeks, she was pretty far along and you did right to stop her suffering. BTW... I love the title to this thread!
You shouldn't see ANY difference in quality, since it looks like you found things before they set any seeds, as far as you know. I have never seen or experienced any of these things. I have seen an occasional male flower in my time, but never one of these things. Let us know how the smoke works out!

Popdee

Popdee

At 12 weeks, she was pretty far along and you did right to stop her suffering. BTW... I love the title to this thread!
You shouldn't see ANY difference in quality, since it looks like you found things before they set any seeds, as far as you know. I have never seen or experienced any of these things. I have seen an occasional male flower in my time, but never one of these things. Let us know how the smoke works out!
Ill keep you updated.
I'll vape the small buds, but if it seems like decent flower, I want to cure for several months (and he said that with a straight face) to a true sense of
"The cure".
But in reality this grow was supposed to save me money.. Time will tell and so will I.
Over and out. Popdee

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

The plant looks pretty sad, may have triggered the herming, which can be triggered by chemical stress. The curling/clawing of the leaves is indicative of overfertilizing.

Top Bottom