I Harvest Every 3 Weeks

• Thread starter 3weekbatches
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

3weekbatches

Hi all,

I started learning on my own about 3 to 4 years ago, I was then renting a room and started in a closet. I gradually move to a tent, then 2 tents, then 2 tents in a small room etc...

now I have a small veg room and a flower room too. I start flowers every 3 weeks and harvest them 9 weeks later.

My goal this year is to start seeds every 3 weeks and harvest a different genetic each time.

I had the chance to study chemical engineering which helps me understand fast but sometimes I get stuck too.

Right now I am trying to learn how to not over feed. and I want my harvest to be the best.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Welcome! I plant a new seed or clone every week or two and harvest a different strain or cross each time for over 4 years perpetually.

Good luck. The constant variety is the reward. Not overfeeding is key to plant potential. As well as a hospitable stable environment.

To accommodate for the ever differing plants i use nutrient filled potting soil like ocean forest from seed/clone through the first 5 or 6 week veg so i can just transplant up and water only through veg and when the nutrients run low in the final pot in 12/12 I mix a seperate gallon of nutes for each plant so they all get only what they need.

I am curious to see how you manage your garden.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I’d say the best way to test plants for nute strength would be in veg mode.
During this stage try feeding the dosage the bottle says at full strength , if the plant can take it ; it shouldn’t have problems in flower.
Now once in flower you’ll have to mix up a large dose for your heavy feeders first , feed them .
Then with what’s left in the bucket/res you can refill with fresh water and dilute that mixture down to 1/2 strength for the touchy plants.
This is how I test my plants before going into flower and how I feed once in flower.
I usually have 2-3 different strains in different stages of bloom.
STR8

B

budman9000

Howdy and welcome to the farm...try a simple rotation...1_compost tea 2_fert's 3_water....just a thought
Hello everyone I have a big question hope someone can help my plant is in flowering unfortunately I gave my plant a little extra vitamin for the first time and some leaves got semi burned my question is can I trim those leaves while in flowering or should I just let them be as it is in the flowering stage and all the hairs are growing...?

indicabush

indicabush

Hello everyone I have a big question hope someone can help my plant is in flowering unfortunately I gave my plant a little extra vitamin for the first time and some leaves got semi burned my question is can I trim those leaves while in flowering or should I just let them be as it is in the flowering stage and all the hairs are growing...?

Flowering stage depended...you may want to consider some defoliation...or trim if you like.

H

hawkman

remove affected leaves and consider flushing the plant for a few days !! harvest ever 3 weeks is a grower's dream ? but would take a LOT of work

Latest posts

Top Bottom