I have 12 seedlings and 2 of them are shriveling and turning yellow from the center help!!

• Thread starter normien0rman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
normien0rman

normien0rman

Hi im a first-time grower running 11 autos from seed Outdoor. They're about 18 days old right now from when they first poked out of the ground and half of them are doing great but the other half not so much. I tried two germination methods: 5 were germinated in paper towels and put straight into solo cups, the other 6 went into jiffy pellets and then 1 gal pots. The ones in solo cups are definitely stunted but now two of them are shriveling up and dying whats wrong with the cups???

They're growing in coco and perlite with expanded clay pellets for air
Using fox farms organics trio giving them big bloom to start(might be wrong idk)
Ph 5.8
PPm: idk should I?
Get 6 hours of direct southern California sun every day
Seeds are queso haze autoflowers from some local brand
I have 12 seedlings and 2 of them are shriveling and turning yellow from the center help
I have 12 seedlings and 2 of them are shriveling and turning yellow from the center help 2
I have 12 seedlings and 2 of them are shriveling and turning yellow from the center help 3
I have 12 seedlings and 2 of them are shriveling and turning yellow from the center help 4
I have 12 seedlings and 2 of them are shriveling and turning yellow from the center help 5

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The hydroton on top of the coco doesn't do anything. How much of the nutrients have you gave them? And did you prepare the coco properly?

normien0rman

normien0rman

The hydroton on top of the coco doesn't do anything. How much of the nutrients have you gave them? And did you prepare the coco properly?
I was giving them a teaspoon of big bloom per gallon every other day or two but I've switched to giving them a half teaspoon of grow big every other feeding. and yes coco was done proper with 70% coco and 30% perlite. The other plants seem to be loving it but the solo cups are miserable. noted on the hydroton though thanks

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I was giving them a teaspoon of big bloom per gallon every other day or two but I've switched to giving them a half teaspoon of grow big every other feeding. and yes coco was done proper with 70% coco and 30% perlite. The other plants seem to be loving it but the solo cups are miserable. noted on the hydroton though thanks

Did you rinse the coco and/or pre charge it with a mild nute solution?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

How much drainage in those solo cups?

Top Bottom