I have 6 autos, day 25 can i defoliate a tad bit?

• Thread starter Trichome_licker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

I have 6 autos. Day 25. tied down fr lst. And literally every new bud site is covered by some of the original "true leaf's". Ive tried to fold them out of the way. But within a couple hours. They just flop back out. I know some people say not to defoliate your autos due to stress. but would it be okay to take like two onof the bigger leaves off each plant so the bud sites can get light at the bottom? They are completely shaded underneath

I have 6 autos day 25 can i defoliate a tad bit
PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

How big are those pots?

If it's flowering you might as well prune off the lower branches underneath but leave the leaves and go for one cola per plant. Your plants are very small and need all the photosynthetic capacity they can get.

Defoliation is for big plants that have too many leaves if you get my drift.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Let them Autos go. Once they stretch out going into flower, you can take some blocking sites. But otherwise they need everything to help since it's a limited life span. At 25 days those ladies should start stretching any time now.

Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

Let them Autos go. Once they stretch out going into flower, you can take some blocking sites. But otherwise they need everything to help since it's a limited life span. At 25 days those ladies should start stretching any time now.
Thank you

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
This Gelat.OG. Auto was topped once(OMG!! 😱 Yes, I know, I top Autos occasionally, IDC what anyone says🤷). Never defoliated once, starting her stretch, so she gets a trim tomorrow. Hydro though, so big difference from soil grows I've had with Autos.
IMG 20210808 010252352

Top Bottom