I have a harvest issue

• Thread starter Marketplaza2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Marketplaza2

Marketplaza2

I just read that article and what I don’t get is on one plant all the pistils are amber but I can’t see any amber tricombs. It might have them. I just can’t tell, I just don’t want to harvest to late and to me it looks like it is ripe for the picking. But I also want to have the couch lock effect. I’m confused

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I just read that article and what I don’t get is on one plant all the pistils are amber but I can’t see any amber tricombs. It might have them. I just can’t tell, I just don’t want to harvest to late and to me it looks like it is ripe for the picking. But I also want to have the couch lock effect. I’m confused
You're already in the ballpark as to when people would consider harvesting. One person might pick today, I would be more likely to wait and look closely on Saturday and re-evaluate. I might chop then or wait another few days. I have a usb digital microscope. I also have a 60x jewelers loop I use. Both are nice to have exactly for this reason.

Marketplaza2

Marketplaza2

I have the jewelers loupe but it’s a pain in the ass to see the trics but my phone camera seems to get close enough. But I’ll take your advice and chop her on sat. That should give her plenty of extra time to ripen. I just don’t think it’ll be long enough for the plant next to her. Even though there the same age.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I have the jewelers loupe but it’s a pain in the ass to see the trics but my phone camera seems to get close enough. But I’ll take your advice and chop her on sat. That should give her plenty of extra time to ripen. I just don’t think it’ll be long enough for the plant next to her. Even though there the same age.
I would still look before you cut just to be sure... but that's just me. lol

Marketplaza2

Marketplaza2

Sure, where do I send it? Lol. But I’m not afraid to give bud to ppl who helped me out. I just wish you were in my neck of the woods so we can smoke it together.

Marketplaza2

Marketplaza2

Also if you look at my last pic I posted of this bud it has gotten a lot more tricombs then it had. This is going to be some potent shit, I just wish the plant next to it would just rippen like this one, there the same age just different phenos. I’m thinking it’ll take another week or two. But my next grow is going to be either wedding cake auto or gelato auto. I have other seeds that a regulars I got from my friend but I really want to try those 2.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Also if you look at my last pic I posted of this bud it has gotten a lot more tricombs then it had. This is going to be some potent shit, I just wish the plant next to it would just rippen like this one, there the same age just different phenos. I’m thinking it’ll take another week or two. But my next grow is going to be either wedding cake auto or gelato auto. I have other seeds that a regulars I got from my friend but I really want to try those 2.
That might be a bit of a commute to share one with me. LOL
Hawaii we are.

Marketplaza2

Marketplaza2

Hey, I’m curious.. have you come across any brick weed or regs? I use to smoke tons of it but I haven’t come across it in years. It’s like it just disappeared.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We got everything here, and nothing.
You can get anything here, as long as you know someone. Otherwise, "We don't carry dat."

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Chop the one that's ready. There is no evidence that the dark before harvest does anything.
I forget whether I read it from my Rosenthal book or heard it on Mr Grow It, but supposedly volatile resins and terps build up over the dark period and quickly evaporate under the heat of your light. So hypothetically, its better to harvest in the "morning".

Top Bottom