I have a question about bud sites

• Thread starter ccgwfish123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ccgwfish123

ccgwfish123

Hey fellow friends, I need some education help here in Michigan. Got a late start placing my cannabisgrow outside. Started placing clones out to the garden around first of June. I added an outside light for some additonal light hours. I see the stretch and the beginning on bud sites. My Question: I have around three hours left of added light thru-out the night. Like I said bud sites are looking nice. We are not yet acculmated to the hours of daylight here in Michigan using the addition of lights. Please instruct me how to get rid of the outside light. Thanks for your help you all. Back in the BoonDocks here in Michigan.

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

It seems odd but in the far north, like you are compared to me in Florida your summer days are longer then I have. When I visit the north I'm amazed at the growth of the typical trees/ weeds in the woods. They grow faster there. You can read about gardeners in Alaska how big the crops grow. The downside is the short seasons. Worrying about the freezes that can get to your plants before their ready. If you can't finish them outside maybe you can bring them inside

ccgwfish123

ccgwfish123

I believe if the weather holds out we can go into the end of October. They will finish out. However I have this light at my grow site and I need to know if I knotch down by 15 minutes to a half hour everyday will I eventually match out current daylight hours of just over 15 hours of light per day, just don't want to hermie my plants by shutting the light off to aburptly.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I believe if the weather holds out we can go into the end of October. They will finish out. However I have this light at my grow site and I need to know if I knotch down by 15 minutes to a half hour everyday will I eventually match out current daylight hours of just over 15 hours of light per day, just don't want to hermie my plants by shutting the light off to aburptly.
Shut them off and don't worry about it. They won't hermie. The abrupt change of daylight hours is what makes them stretch in indoor grows.

ccgwfish123

ccgwfish123

Great news. I just now want them to do what they would as nature expects them too. Appreciate!

Top Bottom