I have arrived

• Thread starter not2busy4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

not2busy4

Howdy there fellow growers. :smiley_joint: I have found a new home, I have been lurking for a while. Would like to introduce myself and say "hi" to anyone that knows me from other sites. I like to read on others threads and grows and occasionally can add a thing or two myself. Have been growing off and on for the last 8 years or so. So, without further ado, Here I am for what its worth...:cool0044: I currently am growing from seed, Isle of Jordan>Godbud...Federation>Mikado...and Bog>Bubble.. and have in bud some Next Generation>Romulan. I am a soil grower and recently switched to General Hydroponics nutes from Advanced and so far am having good luck and pleased with the results. Looking forward to grabbing some of the genetics that are available here, thats about it.. stay under the wire.. N2b4

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm not2busy4 :hi

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm:smiley_joint:

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm not2busy4!......:damnhippie:.........~ogr

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome enjoy your stay..:damnhippie:

N

not2busy4

Thanks

Thanks to:greenthumbdanny,ograskal,420Gemmy,Gilpro,Zoolander (wife loves the movie by the way),hererisssh, for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to hanging and contributing. Will be posting pics of grows in the near future. :damnhippie: N2B4

C

cktRAVEl

Welcome and kick back..just hand over you wallet...haha

peace...ckt

Latest posts

Top Bottom