i have been overfeeding my plant for the last 2wks, do i skip this upcoming feeding?

• Thread starter my9goesbang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

my9goesbang

Big mistake by not paying attention to detail and adding too much nutes to my feeding. I have only fed them 2 times so far on Jan 16th and Jan 23rd. I normally feed on Sunday which is why i'm asking since it's days away. My watering/feeding sched is Feed on Sunday the just Water on Weds.
i added twice as much nutes on both feedings. (Fox Farm Trio & Cal Mag).
this is what i mixed..
45ml of Big bloom when it should have been 14ml...
22ml of Grow Big when it should have been 7.3ml
15ml of Cal Mag whit it should have been 5.0ml

that was on the 16th & 23rd of Jan.

With Sunday coming up should i just give it water only and just feed it next Weekend?

## i was following this feeding sched... big mistake smh

View attachment Shared Template of Fox Farm Soil Nutrient Schedule - SUMMER 2021 - NUTRIENT SCHEDULE.pdf
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Big mistake by not paying attention to detail and adding too much nutes to my feeding. I have only fed them 2 times so far on Jan 16th and Jan 23rd. I normally feed on Sunday which is why i'm asking since it's days away. My watering/feeding sched is Feed on Sunday the just Water on Weds.
i added twice as much nutes on both feedings. (Fox Farm Trio & Cal Mag).
this is what i mixed..
45ml of Big bloom when it should have been 14ml...
22ml of Grow Big when it should have been 7.3ml
15ml of Cal Mag whit it should have been 5.0ml

that was on the 16th & 23rd of Jan.

With Sunday coming up should i just give it water only and just feed it next Weekend?

## i was following this feeding sched... big mistake smh
I’m assuming your in soil based on your feeding schedule. If I am correct and your in soil then I would say yes just give it a feed of plain water ph’d if you normally ph it. I’m also not a soil guy so others my chime in with better info.

Top Bottom