I have been reading dated thcfarmer answer forums...

• Thread starter Pylon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pylon

Pylon

I joined thc farmer because I keep seeing it in search results. The answers tend to be dated and closed back in 2004-2011 so I am hoping to encourage the admin to flush clean the stagmnet dated material where science has evolved or become properly known as well as clearing out answers where opinions flooded and locked out actual answers.
Why ? Well because you are consistently a search engine lead but are showing only old material. I was somewhat surprised to see an active list of posts as I tried to sign up since.
There are many topics that can use modernization or correction from years past which flood search results.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I think 99% of us found the farm exactly like you did. What's the problem? You're here now 👍welcome!

So much golden info in those old posts too, despite what's outdated.

How about this... Why don't you go through all the old crappy posts you don't like and bump them with a request for a mod to remove them? 🤷‍♂️

See how that works ❤🌱

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I joined thc farmer because I keep seeing it in search results. The answers tend to be dated and closed back in 2004-2011 so I am hoping to encourage the admin to flush clean the stagmnet dated material where science has evolved or become properly known as well as clearing out answers where opinions flooded and locked out actual answers.
Why ? Well because you are consistently a search engine lead but are showing only old material. I was somewhat surprised to see an active list of posts as I tried to sign up since.
There are many topics that can use modernization or correction from years past which flood search results.
Not gunna happen. Lol. You have question? Network with farmers. Lots of people have knowledge here..

JJS009

JJS009

There is just as much or more bullshit info today as back then, just like anything else you have to do your own homework and dig through the bullshit until you find something that seems logical and give it a go.

If you are looking for a Specific answer ask a question and then sort through the bullshit to find the golden nugs.

if you don’t believe how much bullshit is coming out today compared to yesteryear start a light thread and watch it flow. 90% is feelings or speculation with hardly any actual proof of anything.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
There is just as much or more bullshit info today as back then, just like anything else you have to do your own homework and dig through the bullshit until you find something that seems logical and give it a go.

If you are looking for a Specific answer ask a question and then sort through the bullshit to find the golden nugs.

if you don’t believe how much bullshit is coming out today compared to yesteryear start a light thread and watch it flow. 90% is feelings or speculation with hardly any actual proof of anything.
Wanna have some fun swimming in a sea of shit? Start a defoliating thread! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Moshmen

Moshmen

Honestly a lot of old threads are gold and go much deeper than the new ones.
In the end most not all cuz we do have our factual farmers ( thank god for them) but a lot this shit is simply opinionated - what works for I’ve pulled from old , new, threads old pros I follow and even new posters !

my personal preference is I’d like to read it and decide for myself ! Lol and unless logic is run in out of paper wtf is it hurtin ?

bonus points the farm shows in a search bar old or new post! Be dumb to remove them ! Theoretically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom