I have never seen white Flowers on a cannabis plant!

• Thread starter Louise33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Louise33

Louise33

It's the short one directly under the light, in the middle, the most intense spot under that quantum board. It's the shortest because it was stunted by too much light intensity and then grew the bleached buds for the same reason. The

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

It’s my understanding that too much far red spectrum in the light can stop plant cells from producing chlorophyll. Some strains are more sensitive than others. If it were albino the whole thing would be white not just four tips on the tallest bud. Is that a burple light or does it have a ton of red?

Louise33

Louise33

The plant with her white flowers is gorgeous, and such things do happen.
Why thank you. I think so also!
Thought I would share her pics in a cannabis forum. But gee, think I am having regrets.
Just shows you how people see things with their eyes so differently. I think it's gorgeous another person says it's moldy or fried.
I guess it's all how you look at things.
Have a beautiful night!

grnmtn

grnmtn

I grew a strain by lupos that had variegated flowers and leaves. White buds too. When they dry they will not be white though. More of a yellowish color when dried. Very cool!

Louise33

Louise33

I grew a strain by lupos that had variegated flowers and leaves. White buds too. When they dry they will not be white though. More of a yellowish color when dried. Very cool!
Thank you, variegated flowers and leaves with white buds sounds very beautiful.
You must of did something wrong. 😉

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I might buy the genetics talk if it showed up anywhere else on these specimens that we see. But 100% of the white flowers I've seen around here have always been at the tip top bud right under the light. Much like these white flowers.

grnmtn

grnmtn

I might buy the genetics talk if it showed up anywhere else on these specimens that we see. But 100% of the white flowers I've seen around here have always been at the tip top bud right under the light. Much like these white flowers.
Good point. Mine were all over on just about every branch but color was the same as ones in pic.

grnmtn

grnmtn

Another great point. I posted a pic of mine on here but cannot find it. Was about a year ago.

Top Bottom