I have never seen white Flowers on a cannabis plant!

• Thread starter Louise33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zill

Habosabin,

It’s hard for me to believe that a too intense a light source causing photooxidation would be sooo selective to just flower parts.

Zill.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Habosabin,

It’s hard for me to believe that a too intense a light source causing photooxidation would be sooo selective to just flower parts.

Zill.
Ive never had this but I've seen pics almost identical that infers light bleaching. I posted one right when your message came through. In this situation I'd like to think horses and not zebras.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Habosabin,

Zill.
His other plants are leaning away from the light, and problem plant is directly under the hotspot of the quantum board. 150% light bleaching.

Edit: not leaning away exactly but definitely drooping to hide from light.

Z

Zill

With all due respect GS. That is not photooxidation. Look at the white flowers. They are perfect. Don't see much tissue damage.

Louise33

Louise33

With all due respect GS. That is not photooxidation. Look at the white flowers. They are perfect. Don't see much tissue damage.
Plants as white as snow?! That's the rumour sweeping the Web like wildfire and sparking interest both in and inside out the cannabis world. But is there any truth to this bit about marijuana as white as an iceberg? Is it simply a myth out there on the Web, or do albino marijuana plants really exist?

Louise33

Louise33

The plant with her white flowers is gorgeous, and such things do happen.
Plants as white as snow?! That's the rumour sweeping the Web like wildfire and sparking interest both in and inside out the cannabis world. But is there any truth to this bit about marijuana as white as an iceberg? Is it simply a myth out there on the Web, or do albino marijuana plants really exist?

Louise33

Louise33

Louise33

Louise33

She is CBD crack, AutoFlower.
It is in the seed itself, I used other seeds in her package and no white flowers, just this one grew 4 white flowers.

Louise33

Louise33

The plant with her white flowers is gorgeous, and such things do happen.

Louise33

Louise33

It's a genetic mutation. Nothing to do with how it's grown.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

What are you some kinda bot?

420gangsta

420gangsta

Got that Habosabin. But to me, this white is too pure looking

Louise,

Your mutated flowers resemble your beautiful owls.

I believe what you are seeing is a mutation called a chimera. A chimera is a genetic mutation in a single organism that later displays more than one distinct genotype, displayed phenotype. Consider the grapefruit industry. A chimera on one orange tree discovered by a grower it later become the grapefruit industry. The muted scion was removed and grafted to a root stock. All grapefruits are vegetatively propagated. Grapefruit seeds are not viable.

Zill.
Damn I feel dumb , I didn't know this , i can't stand grapefruit , but thats still pretty remarkable!

Louise33

Louise33

Plant does not in no way looked fried sir.
It's still flowering now.

1. Pure white flowers on my cannabis plant. Not just white pistils but flowers!

2. https://greencultured.co/cannabis-buds-form-white-tips/

3.https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-albino-weed-the-stuf

I was about to ask if they were going to post the same article again tomorrow in the other thread about this same plant lol.
Not a bot, If I reply to one person, does it reply to all? I replied to some who commented on the thread.

Louise33

Louise33

Damn I feel dumb , I didn't know this , i can't stand grapefruit , but thats still pretty remarkab

Damn I feel dumb , I didn't know this , i can't stand grapefruit , but thats still pretty remarkable!

Yes it replys to everyone. Obviously you really really like white flowers ! Lol light bleached or not, they are kinda cool
Sorry, I did not know that, I will reply only once in the future, and thank you.

Top Bottom