I have no idea whats going on

• Thread starter HolyHazyHades
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HolyHazyHades

HolyHazyHades

I am not sure if it's nutrient burn or over watering. The soil I used is nectar for the gods #4. When I transplanted I gave mykos and a bunch of other beneficial bacteria as well as superthrive for the shock. The first watering was tap water and I believe I went way over the ppm limit. Now I switched to distilled water I get from the store. I am currently using a 250w cob light and a 450w LED viparspectra light in a 3x3 tent. The nutes I'm using is CANNA. When I started using CANNA it started to get healthier but still has signs of burn. I keep my PH at 6.0-6.2. My tent got up to low 90s I am getting a portable ac tomorrow to help regulate What do you guys think? I have a video attached when I first put them in the only difference is I noe have my 450w LED and 12inch fan.

I have no idea whats going on
I have no idea whats going on 3
I have no idea whats going on 2

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Sorry to take so long getting back to you it's difficult trying to catch up from the weekend.
Filter your water with a carbon filter.
Let's have a closeup of the soil, and some leaves.
Ph should be 6.3 _ 6.5
What kind of soil?

HolyHazyHades

HolyHazyHades

Sorry to take so long getting back to you it's difficult trying to catch up from the weekend.
Filter your water with a carbon filter.
Let's have a closeup of the soil, and some leaves.
Ph should be 6.3 _ 6.5
What kind of soil?
I found out that it was just lock out. I trimmed off all the effected leafs and flushed them all. They are doing much better now. Curious to know why you use 6.3 to 6 5 ph? I've always done 6.1 for about 4 years now.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I fluctuate my ph a little every week. I think I read somewhere that roots will take up some nutrients better at 6.0 and others need 6.5 to absorb. So I dance around in that range.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There is about 400 pages of reports. I have most of the abstracts somewhere.
Let me see.... when you factor in enviroment, grow type (Ls, Living soil - Dirt - Hydroponic) it changes some.
*looking thru my bookmarks*
It's not one statement, its a culmination of the papers.

You should find what you need in there.
3 links above.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

They seem to be growing straight up. Are you planning to do any training?

HolyHazyHades

HolyHazyHades

There is about 400 pages of reports. I have most of the abstracts somewhere.
Let me see.... when you factor in enviroment, grow type (Ls, Living soil - Dirt - Hydroponic) it changes some.
*looking thru my bookmarks*
It's not one statement, its a culmination of the papers.

You should find what you need in there.
3 links above.
I really appreciate that! "This study showed no visual signs of nutrient disorders with pH between 6.2 - 7.1 for the vegetative stage and 6.7 - 7.2 for the flowering stage." Has anyone tried 6.7 - 7.2 PH for flowering???

Top Bottom