I have only run my grows in soil

• Thread starter Timbo0716
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

So I decided to try a Coco experiment. Planted a Zkittles auto in a 3 gallon fabric pot. All things going great, so I thought. In the back of my mind was things were going to good. Noticed her start to lean, the whole plant. Roots busting out through the bottom making the root ball cause her to lean. Was able to carefully cut the pot apart and transplant her in a 5 gallon that I had available. Any of you experience this with coco? Plant is 3 weeks in flower. Hope she makes it, 🙏

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I decided to try a Coco experiment. Planted a Zkittles auto in a 3 gallon fabric pot. All things going great, so I thought. In the back of my mind was things were going to good. Noticed her start to lean, the whole plant. Roots busting out through the bottom making the root ball cause her to lean. Was able to carefully cut the pot apart and transplant her in a 5 gallon that I had available. Any of you experience this with coco? Plant is 3 weeks in flower. Hope she makes it, 🙏
Roots are strong as hell. Those were plastic pots correct?

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

They are fabric pots, All of my large ones are takin at the moment...lol. I have had roots that self pruned from the lower 1/4 bottom of the bag. Had to move her in my closet, where I flower my photoperiod's. She is as big as some photo's I have grown.

Top Bottom