• Tagged users None
Mrlebowski

Mrlebowski

Hi I have an indoor grow using this setup:

150watt led light
Biobizz light mix
11l fabrics pots
2 bubble kush auto feminised seeds

I had to transplant them after 2-3 weeks because the first soil I was using was terrible and cheap.

I thought they stunted in growth, but realised after a couple of days that they started to flower after a week from repotting them. I know they have nutrient deficiencies also and I have no idea as to why.

the humudity is 10%-17% at most times.

why are my autosflowering 4 weeks into the grow?
Thanks in advance, Mrlebowski.

I have problems growing my kush
I have problems growing my kush 2
I have problems growing my kush 3
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

How often are you watering them? ...and what is the distance from your light?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Should have done ur research most autoflowers start to bloom around week 4 so completely normal they are small/stunted hard to say if from the soil or your transplant - I’d get them in their final home ASAP. Don’t know what soil ur using ? Humidity is way low ! That doesn’t help , what ph you feeding? If you gave nutrients what ppm ? Looks like the beginning of lock out to me?

Mrlebowski

Mrlebowski

How often are you watering them? ...and what is the distance from your light?
Way to often im afraid! I tried to find info on how to water on the internet, but all I found was to put my knuckle in the soil and water some if it was dry. However sticking my whole finger down the soil I noticed that it was moist after about 2 cm at all times so I think I have overwatered them using this method. I am at the mall at the moment, but I will check later tonight.

Mrlebowski

Mrlebowski

Should have done ur research most autoflowers start to bloom around week 4 so completely normal they are small/stunted hard to say if from the soil or your transplant - I’d get them in their final home ASAP. Don’t know what soil ur using ? Humidity is way low ! That doesn’t help , what ph you feeding? If you gave nutrients what ppm ? Looks like the beginning of lock out to me?
Thanks for your reply!
I will get back to you with all the answers needed tonight. I did a lot of research on autos however it seems google has a way of pointing me to inaccurate information about cannabis cultivation hence why I became a Thcfarmer :D

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

See how that nitrogen is pooled up mid leaf? Just describe that to someone who grows plants, you'll have your answer.

Anyone? Anyone here actually grow plants? No? Sure don't act like it. All these e-bros wanna be all up in them dead ass terps and dank glizzy af nuggies yet not a single person on these forums can even define photosynthesis.

This is going to be the #1 newbie issue of them decades, if you haven't noticed everyone is spending their money on LEDs and not humidifiers. Whoever here actually opens a book about plants will be a hero to the THOUSANDS of led growers who are one step away from Craigslisting their tent.

Calcium is the mother of nutrients. You have mother issues. The Thcfarmer/Icmag/rollitup flag might as well be a warped leaf with a dark glossy blotch in the middle this problem will be so common. You're all gonna miss the flushing/gw pharma/strain mythology threads

the rrock

the rrock

See how that nitrogen is pooled up mid leaf? Just describe that to someone who grows plants, you'll have your answer.

Anyone? Anyone here actually grow plants? No? Sure don't act like it. All these e-bros wanna be all up in them dead ass terps and dank glizzy af nuggies yet not a single person on these forums can even define photosynthesis.

This is going to be the #1 newbie issue of them decades, if you haven't noticed everyone is spending their money on LEDs and not humidifiers. Whoever here actually opens a book about plants will be a hero to the THOUSANDS of led growers who are one step away from Craigslisting their tent.

Calcium is the mother of nutrients. You have mother issues. The Thcfarmer/Icmag/rollitup flag might as well be a warped leaf with a dark glossy blotch in the middle this problem will be so common. You're all gonna miss the flushing/gw pharma/strain mythology threads
e-bros=funniest thing ive ever read on this farm.your post pretty much sums up the new wave of post flu wannabe growers

Top Bottom