I have some seed that was brought back from the Vietnam war mid to late 60's

• Thread starter hippystuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hippystuff

hippystuff

They have been through a rough time. Spent years in a freezer. before he finished three tours of duty. And then a few more years before he found them in his grandmothers freezer. last year I sprouted 1 out of about 20 I handpicked my brother says he had 2. I lost mine to some pyrethrum spray that killed all my pot and nothing else in my garden, did damage some peppers a little. They are all mostly a faded white. If a breeder wants to give it a try I might consider a trade of 5 of them for 1 viable seed of decent genetics. I would also want a small bud and a couple seeds if he or she was able to get it to harvest. You know I would just have to smoke a joint in memory of the men who crawled under them and never made it home from there. Anyone serious e-mail me at [email protected] and we will figure it out from there.

Last edited:
hippystuff

hippystuff

I am in forest grove oregon if I new how to do it private I would send my phone number. Driving into portland to pick up a couple cuttings, some jungle mac , Star dog's breath and orange ade. For outdoor

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I am in forest grove oregon if I new how to do it private I would send my phone number. Driving into portland to pick up a couple cuttings, some jungle mac , Star dog's breath and orange ade. For outdoor
I heard a trick to germinate old seeds. Find some old seeds you don't need or extra's if you have them, soak overnight 16-18hrs in 1 cup water, dump the seeds and use that water for the seeds you want to germinate. That water now has enzimes from the old seeds that will help crack and pop older seeds without as much strength needed to do it on their own anymore.... it sounded good at the time from those that were in the " know" lol

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Good luck getting something worked out to bring these back. I checked, I'm 1000 miles away.

hippystuff

hippystuff

Yeah I tried a bunch of stuff last year, hydrogen peroxide wash, bounced them around in sand paper tube, inflated ziploc with seed laying on top of paper. and then into my heavily misted rock wool and gravel aeroponics system with co2 and then killed everything because of russet mite infested plants and safer agro chems insecticidal soap with pyrethrins killed it all, restarted in june with decent cuttings and hermie seeds in an area filled with fire. The guy the cuttings came from lost everything, house and green house barn and vehicles a safe full of his life savings from a life of growing. If the neighbor lady had not woken him in his mountain top home at the end of the road he would not have been able to run down the mountain in mismatched shoes, shorts and tee-shirt with nothing in the pockets. no wallet keys or phone. He had such a nice collection of glass floats. I believe over 2.000 I know it was over 1.000 and nothing salvageable except a little hardened puddle of gold with shattered diamonds in it. He has not yet started to rebuild. Last year was not one of the good ones. That was why I bought a couple plants from the dispensary Pacific gold cannabis in sw Portland A really decent place. Mob Boss And a chem cookie at about 9 branching's and almost solid root balls in 4 in pots. Cut the top three branches of both for cuttings for my brother and repotted into gallons. Only found 2 seeds from my ten plants and got some hermie seed from a friend
and about two table spoons Vietnamese.. I gave my brother some of them and the two from my last years and the two tops, I only really have room for two here. I still have bud from last three years and a lot of oil. I try to give joints along with tips. I ask hey do you take 4/20 tips and you would be surprised how many do. I have even done it in a dispensary. It always brings a smile.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yeah I tried a bunch of stuff last year, hydrogen peroxide wash, bounced them around in sand paper tube, inflated ziploc with seed laying on top of paper. and then into my heavily misted rock wool and gravel aeroponics system with co2 and then killed everything because of russet mite infested plants and safer agro chems insecticidal soap with pyrethrins killed it all, restarted in june with decent cuttings and hermie seeds in an area filled with fire. The guy the cuttings came from lost everything, house and green house barn and vehicles a safe full of his life savings from a life of growing. If the neighbor lady had not woken him in his mountain top home at the end of the road he would not have been able to run down the mountain in mismatched shoes, shorts and tee-shirt with nothing in the pockets. no wallet keys or phone. He had such a nice collection of glass floats. I believe over 2.000 I know it was over 1.000 and nothing salvageable except a little hardened puddle of gold with shattered diamonds in it. He has not yet started to rebuild. Last year was not one of the good ones. That was why I bought a couple plants from the dispensary Pacific gold cannabis in sw Portland A really decent place. Mob Boss And a chem cookie at about 9 branching's and almost solid root balls in 4 in pots. Cut the top three branches of both for cuttings for my brother and repotted into gallons. Only found 2 seeds from my ten plants and got some hermie seed from a friend
and about two table spoons Vietnamese.. I gave my brother some of them and the two from my last years and the two tops, I only really have room for two here. I still have bud from last three years and a lot of oil. I try to give joints along with tips. I ask hey do you take 4/20 tips and you would be surprised how many do. I have even done it in a dispensary. It always brings a smile.
Sorry about your buddy man, it was hell hear last summer.
I’ll give you a pm, I’m not far from ya:)

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

My 1rst cuz was in nam and was exposed to agent oarnge and had both breasts removed he died 1 month ago and my 2nd cuz told me he wanted me to have some beans he brought back and has been growing ever since, large outdoors plants that like it hot and humid, so the other day about 200 came in mail, he taught me how to grow, weed is fire and would allways send some in fall, gonna miss him badly.

IMG 20170903 130016769
Top Bottom