I have to harvest way too early!!

• Thread starter Leisuresuit13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leisuresuit13

Leisuresuit13

Hi,
Complete amateur, first time grow out of a seed found in a bag in April. Grew it over one of our worst summers in Ireland in a plastic greenhouse. Only nutrient used was tomato feed. Today it stands about 5ft tall and looks fairly healthy, has quite a few bud sites, small in size, but the weather is starting to turn very cold and wet and I have to move house in a week!! I thought about relocating the plant in a secret location but the Irish weather will kill it for sure if left totally exposed. I've attached a pic of the early flowers. Is there any point keeping it at all and trying to dry and cure what I have? That's if I even have anything worth keeping!!
I have to harvest way too early
I understand it won't be anywhere as near as potent. It was all just a bit of fun, I was really hoping it'd be finished in time!! Any input welcome!! Cheers..

CapollaGenetix

CapollaGenetix

Long way to go till its even worth drying dude, I would say thats in week 2/3 of flower maybe even earlier, Let her toughen to the weather man.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi,
Complete amateur, first time grow out of a seed found in a bag in April. Grew it over one of our worst summers in Ireland in a plastic greenhouse. Only nutrient used was tomato feed. Today it stands about 5ft tall and looks fairly healthy, has quite a few bud sites, small in size, but the weather is starting to turn very cold and wet and I have to move house in a week!! I thought about relocating the plant in a secret location but the Irish weather will kill it for sure if left totally exposed. I've attached a pic of the early flowers. Is there any point keeping it at all and trying to dry and cure what I have? That's if I even have anything worth keeping!! View attachment 1035239I understand it won't be anywhere as near as potent. It was all just a bit of fun, I was really hoping it'd be finished in time!! Any input welcome!! Cheers..
I just looked at the weather in Ireland over the next week in a few different locations and your weather is very similar to mine in Nova Scotia Canada. We had frost 4 days last week with overnight lows around 5c. Daytime we are a bit warmer at 20c today and through the week but after that in October we could get freezing weather. So far my plants are doing well. although I had to bring trhem indoors through the huricane but that brought up warmer weather and they're going back out today. I've mine covered with a plastic pup tent and that kept the frost off them.....Good luck, I'd keep them out for as long as you can...don't rush to harvest.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Long way off m8. Weather s a bitch. Same in UK.. If you can cover her with some kind of clear plastic. Let her run be a waste of your fun time to lose her now nice looking plant for an outdoor grow in Ireland m8

Latest posts

Top Bottom