I have to move plants

• Thread starter SouthFarmer87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SouthFarmer87

SouthFarmer87

I have to move my newly flowering plants across town...I'm not sure the proper way to go about it as I dont want to interrupt the light cycle...will they be ok for a few minutes in a interrupted cycle

BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

Yeah, heavy contractor bags and some duck tape work awesome. Why not just move them during the light cycle? Rent a home depot van or something? In my opinion one quick interruption isnt going to ruin anything, just keep a close eye on them and dont make it a habbit.
-Ben

SouthFarmer87

SouthFarmer87

Yeah, heavy contractor bags and some duck tape work awesome. Why not just move them during the light cycle? Rent a home depot van or something? In my opinion one quick interruption isnt going to ruin anything, just keep a close eye on them and dont make it a habbit.
-Ben
It will definitely be a one time thing....I can move them during the day...and I had the idea of getting the uhaul, was more concerned about them being in the bacx of the dark trucc for that 20-30 min period....on the farm we had to pull tarps on and off when it rained so I'm assuming this one time deal wont severely hurt them...

SouthFarmer87

SouthFarmer87

It will definitely be a one time thing....I can move them during the day...and I had the idea of getting the uhaul, was more concerned about them being in the bacx of the dark trucc for that 20-30 min period....on the farm we had to pull tarps on and off when it rained so I'm assuming this one time deal wont severely hurt them...

20210605 164840
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There are naturally grey dark days outside yeah? They can handle it. Do it during the day. A dimmer day for a couple of hours is much less stressful than light in the middle of the night.

SouthFarmer87

SouthFarmer87

There are naturally grey dark days outside yeah? They can handle it. Do it during the day. A dimmer day for a couple of hours is much less stressful than light in the middle of the night.
Lol my first indoor grow....soooooo ima little paranoid...second guessing myself more often than I should with this one....I appreciate you getting me bacc on tracx lol....

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'd do it in lights out period in dark it won't even know

Top Bottom