I have tried it all should I pull them..They look bad.

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
So I am new to hydro and have had some issues I am to the point where I am thinking I should start over I had very good sucess last run same system except I was in soil.. Does this look like they are being over watered I have not watered for 4 days .PH 5.9 TO 6.1 RO water sensi A + B at 400 ppm ,roots excelerator ,Vermi T ,Cannazym,Magical 200 ppm..I stopped watering for a couple days and gave them revive only this stopped the yellowing but not the droopy leaves..co2 at 1500 ppm temp 78 deg..Rez temp 67 deg. I can see the roots at the bottom ov the rock wool slabs they look healthy and white..My system is drain to waist 6" rockwoll cubes on slabs The lights are 4 x1000 MH and 4x1000 Hps..Thanks for any help..:sick0018:

Sick plants 007jpg
Sick plants 005jpg
Sick plants 004jpg
Sick plants 003jpg
Sick plants 002jpg
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
700 to 800 ppm total

Venom818

Venom818

Im not a pro at hydro but i would flush everything then hit them with like 1000 ppm I hear u can push them hard when running co2 but maybe some pro's will come in and lend a helping hand. hope this helps

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
What is the ph of your nutrient solution after all ammendments are added? what is it in the res?

Your missin alot from your nute regime also and that will cause alot of problems as well.

Tex

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
???

Did you do the same strain last run? how'd they look through out the grow...normal?....if it was the same strain were the leaves curled like that last time? were the stems/stock purpling last time as well?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Im not a pro at hydro but i would flush everything then hit them with like 1000 ppm I hear u can push them hard when running co2 but maybe some pro's will come in and lend a helping hand. hope this helps
Thanks..
What is the ph of your nutrient solution after all ammendments are added? what is it in the res?

Your missin alot from your nute regime also and that will cause alot of problems as well.

Tex
5.9 TO 6.1
Did you do the same strain last run? how'd they look through out the grow...normal?....if it was the same strain were the leaves curled like that last time? were the stems/stock purpling last time as well?
Same strain as last run pulled 2 # per light they where 4 times the size last run same nutes..But soil...

I

ismokepot

Deep purple stems stand out...... could be a P deficiency but my guess is over-watering. You have that classic leave curl under that tells all. When you resume watering, try doing it half as much.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
At what point should I water It seems the slabs stay moist but the 6" cubes dry up my thought was the roots where sucking the water from the slabs..And I was over watering..

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Up your ppms to 1300 for 10 days, keep'em moist.

R

Rolln J

they look overwatered- how many times a day were you hitting them? slabs hold lots of water...

did you make long diagonal cuts in the bottoms of the slabs so they drain well and get some air?

when I used slabs I cut the bottoms open pretty good - also slabs and 6 inch cubes is way too much rockwool - you could just use the 6 inchers or 3-4" on tops of slabs.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
they look overwatered- how many times a day were you hitting them? slabs hold lots of water...

did you make long diagonal cuts in the bottoms of the slabs so they drain well and get some air?

when I used slabs I cut the bottoms open pretty good - also slabs and 6 inch cubes is way too much rockwool - you could just use the 6 inchers or 3-4" on tops of slabs.

I was watering every day the first few days now I am going to water every 3 to 4 days until I get this figured out. I have cut 6 to 8 slits in the bottom I will cut some more...What do you think about the nutes where should I be? I was at 700 ppm should I kick it up to 1300 ppm

D

DaWiz

From my experience its over watering, ive used the 6x6 cubes & only watered every 4-5 days the cubes hold so much moisture its easy to over water let em dry out a bit before you go adjusting the Ppm's to 1300! I seen your first run with the soil & YOU KILLED IT BROTHA when i seen the new set up I was thinking to myself :sign0065:your not going to be happy with the yield you get with the 6x6 compared to the soil from the grow before! More roots,More fruits 6x6 rockwool not that big a Roots!:mad0233: Its cool you have to learn some how besides they cant all be home runs! lol! Good job on the first run looking forward to seeing the results you get with this one,good luck brotha happy gowing DaWiz!

R

Rolln J

when I ran rockwool slabs with top drip I fed them 4 times a day - I think for like 6 minutes at a shot - so once a day should not be overwatering....

1300 ppm would be too much for them at that stage with what they got going on...

whats the water temp in the res?

GanjaGood!

GanjaGood!

Yeah Bro...

You totally killed it with soil...and funny...I'm running rockwool and slabs, saw your soil grow and said, fuck it I'm going to soil and do the super soil thing where I only have to water every 4 days...then I saw you switch to rockwool...and thought hmmm...

I had some great Coco grows then had mixed results with same nutes and rockwool...I'm watering rockwook with once a day...2 gallons for each 4x4 with 9 plants in it...

I'm moving for more simplicity...Super Soil for next batch...SubCool old school organics...

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
:cool0041:
From my experience its over watering, ive used the 6x6 cubes & only watered every 4-5 days the cubes hold so much moisture its easy to over water let em dry out a bit before you go adjusting the Ppm's to 1300! I seen your first run with the soil & YOU KILLED IT BROTHA when i seen the new set up I was thinking to myself :sign0065:your not going to be happy with the yield you get with the 6x6 compared to the soil from the grow before! More roots,More fruits 6x6 rockwool not that big a Roots!:mad0233: Its cool you have to learn some how besides they cant all be home runs! lol! Good job on the first run looking forward to seeing the results you get with this one,good luck brotha happy gowing DaWiz!
Thanks..
when I ran rockwool slabs with top drip I fed them 4 times a day - I think for like 6 minutes at a shot - so once a day should not be overwatering....

1300 ppm would be too much for them at that stage with what they got going on...

whats the water temp in the res?
67 DEG I have a chiller
Yeah Bro...

You totally killed it with soil...and funny...I'm running rockwool and slabs, saw your soil grow and said, fuck it I'm going to soil and do the super soil thing where I only have to water every 4 days...then I saw you switch to rockwool...and thought hmmm...

I had some great Coco grows then had mixed results with same nutes and rockwool...I'm watering rockwook with once a day...2 gallons for each 4x4 with 9 plants in it...

I'm moving for more simplicity...Super Soil for next batch...SubCool old school organics...

I seen this system in action and it is banging when its dialed in...

H

headband707

From your last shot I would say they dried out a bit . I wouldn't pull them they don't look dead just unhappy. peace out Headband707

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't think it's over or under watering it seems more like your locking out your nutes . Your leafs are pale , drooping and some twisting . Don't pull them just look real hard at your nutes , ph and ppms and you will get ur done . Is that soil that you had them in to start the plants and then put them in the cubes ? Could that be leaching into your res from your trays during runoff and making things outta wack ? I see it's drain to waste

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to leave you hanging man. Yeah, I guess, since I don't exactly know everything that's going on with your situation, give'em a flush, but at 300 ppms, so you don't compound any deficiances you already have. Then feed them what I said. Another thing that will help is lower your CO2 to 1000ppm, until they get back on track. You have some major deficiances going on and CO2 only compounds them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom