I just don't know lol

• Thread starter DvLnDsGyZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DvLnDsGyZ

DvLnDsGyZ

Growing indoors, in Soil
Usually water every 5th day with a pH of 6.4 - 6.7. Temps stay between 70-75f and Rh bounces between 38-45.
The plants an Autoflower that broke soil December 9th and stopped stretching and finished crowning around January 28th. About 3 weeks ago I got what I assumed was a calmag deficiency. So I gave her a half strength foliar feeding of "Sensi Calmag Xtra" and then 2 days later when she needed a watering another half strength dose watered into the soil. Now she's rolling her tips up like she's really mad about something.. I thought nutrient burn or pH was off in the soil but I haven't fed any bottled nutes (other than the calmag) and a slurry test says pH is 6.58 while run off says around 6.46. I'm kinda lost as to what the issue(s) are/is. Any help is appreciated.

I just dont know lol
I just dont know lol 2
I just dont know lol 3
I just dont know lol 4
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Growing indoors, in Soil
Usually water every 5th day with a pH of 6.4 - 6.7. Temps stay between 70-75f and Rh bounces between 38-45.
The plants an Autoflower that broke soil December 9th and stopped stretching and finished crowning around January 28th. About 3 weeks ago I got what I assumed was a calmag deficiency. So I gave her a half strength foliar feeding of "Sensi Calmag Xtra" and then 2 days later when she needed a watering another half strength dose watered into the soil. Now she's rolling her tips up like she's really mad about something.. I thought nutrient burn or pH was off in the soil but I haven't fed any bottled nutes (other than the calmag) and a slurry test says pH is 6.58 while run off says around 6.46. I'm kinda lost as to what the issue(s) are/is. Any help is appreciated.
lights to close? or heat from the lights is too much?
others will help, stay tuned..

DvLnDsGyZ

DvLnDsGyZ

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I will say I flowered a few other times (photoperiod only) and they responded very well 14" from the canopy lights. Perhaps the Autoflower simply doesn't like it lol. I included a picture of the last photoperiod run as well as a picture of the whole plant
IMG 20200127 173407 569
IMG 20200220 131219

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I will say I flowered a few other times (photoperiod only) and they responded very well 14" from the canopy lights. Perhaps the Autoflower simply doesn't like it lol. I included a picture of the last photoperiod run as well as a picture of the whole plant View attachment 943188View attachment 943189
are they different strains?
probably could use some nitrogen, it’s a myth that plants need less nitrogen during flowering.
i’d still say something to do with the light/heat..

wait till you get a few answers here, just to be sure.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Increase your humidity a touch, your vpd is way off. 50% would help. Your leaves are hot, forcing them to prespire a lot to cool down, which increases intake of water and nutrients. this is what probably caused leaf tip burn, not over feeding

DvLnDsGyZ

DvLnDsGyZ

I'll give it a shot. I was using a different one as a guide and let it drift down to the flowering stage when the flowers started to get thicker the last few weeks.
So you're saying keep it above 50% throughout flower.?

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Looks a little hot and bothered. Might not be able to handle the light the same as your last plant. Looks to be sensitive to humidity, I have a berry strain that does that pointy leaf thing too.
Also a bit hungrier than your last plant maybe? Looks kinda pale but that can be from it using extra with all the transpiring or heavy light & heat. visajoe1 explained that much better, they take it up quick, and burn like they're overfed but they're still getting pale in the light.

DvLnDsGyZ

DvLnDsGyZ

It very well may be the humidity. It outgrew the tent mid stretch so I pulled her out and switched her into the room I use for the photos and put the photos into the tent. I've got the humidifier running now and hopefully the curling and shark tooth look fades.
On a side note I have to say she's a bit more picky than the photos I've ran lol.!

Top Bottom